Affiliation: University of Utah
- A systematic approach for discovering novel, clinically relevant bacteriaRobert Schlaberg
University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
Emerg Infect Dis 18:422-30. 2012....
- Verification of performance specifications for a US Food and Drug Administration-approved molecular microbiology test: Clostridium difficile cytotoxin B using the Becton, Dickinson and Company GeneOhm Cdiff assayRobert Schlaberg
Department of Pathology, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, 84108, USA
Arch Pathol Lab Med 136:20-5. 2012..Advances in technology and lower costs have moved molecular diagnostic tests formerly performed for research purposes only into much wider use in clinical microbiology laboratories...
- Susceptibility profiles of nocardia isolates based on current taxonomyRobert Schlaberg
ARUP Institute for Clinical and Experimental Pathology, ARUP Laboratories, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 58:795-800. 2014....
- tcdA As a diagnostic target in a loop-mediated amplification assay for detecting toxigenic Clostridium difficileBrianne Couturier
Associated Regional and University Pathologists ARUP Laboratories, Institute for Clinical and Experimental Pathology, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
J Clin Lab Anal 27:171-6. 2013..We assessed the use of tcdA as the molecular target in the illumigene® C. difficile loop-mediated amplification assay in detecting a wide variety of C. difficile strains including those with tcdA deletions...
- Sequencing-based genotyping of mixed human papillomavirus infections by use of RipSeq softwareKeith D Tardif
ARUP Institute for Clinical and Experimental Pathology, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
J Clin Microbiol 51:1278-80. 2013..RipSeq Mixed provided rapid, sequencing-based HPV typing for single-type infections and coinfections with 2 types...
- Isolation and identification of Kroppenstedtia eburnea isolates from multiple patient samplesAdam P Barker
University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, UT, USA
J Clin Microbiol 50:3391-4. 2012....