Matthew J Schipper
Affiliation: University of Michigan
- Prediction of therapy tumor-absorbed dose estimates in I-131 radioimmunotherapy using tracer data via a mixed-model fit to time activityMatthew J Schipper
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109, USA
Cancer Biother Radiopharm 27:403-11. 2012..For individualized treatment planning in radioimmunotherapy (RIT), correlations must be established between tracer-predicted and therapy-delivered absorbed doses. The focus of this work was to investigate this correlation for tumors...
- Bio-effect model applied to 131I radioimmunotherapy of refractory non-Hodgkin's lymphomaPeter L Roberson
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Michigan, 519 W William St, Argus I, Ann Arbor, MI 48103 4943, USA
Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 38:874-83. 2011..Biologically effective contributions, including the cold protein effect, are included in an equivalent biological effect model that was fit to patient data...
- 131I-tositumomab radioimmunotherapy: initial tumor dose-response results using 3-dimensional dosimetry including radiobiologic modelingYuni K Dewaraja
Department of Radiology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109, USA
J Nucl Med 51:1155-62. 2010..Here, fully 3-dimensional (3D) dosimetry was performed coupling SPECT/CT at multiple time points with Monte Carlo-based voxel-by-voxel dosimetry to examine such correlations...
- Stereotactic body radiation therapy for primary and metastatic liver tumorsErqi Liu
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
Transl Oncol 6:442-6. 2013..Thus, we evaluated SBRT outcomes for primary and metastatic liver tumors, with the goal of identifying factors that may aid in optimization of therapy...
- Regional variation in brain white matter diffusion index changes following chemoradiotherapy: a prospective study using tract-based spatial statisticsChristopher H Chapman
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States of America
PLoS ONE 8:e57768. 2013..We used diffusion tensor imaging (DTI) to examine regional variation in white matter changes following chemoradiotherapy...