Richard M Schein
Affiliation: University of Pittsburgh
- VISYTER: versatile and integrated system for telerehabilitationBambang Parmanto
Department of Health Information Management, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15260, USA
Telemed J E Health 16:939-44. 2010..The versatility and cost-effectiveness of the platform has the potential for a wide range of telerehabilitation applications and potentially may lower the technical and economic barriers of telemedicine adoption...
- Development of a service delivery protocol used for remote wheelchair consultation via telerehabilitationRichard M Schein
Department of Rehabilitation Science and Technology, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15203, USA
Telemed J E Health 14:932-8. 2008..Telerehabilitation is a new field that can only be measured by its long-term impact; however, its success can be looked at by its development and implementation into everyday clinical service delivery...
- Telerehabilitation wheeled mobility and seating assessments compared with in personRichard M Schein
Department of Rehabilitation Science and Technology, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA 15206, USA
Arch Phys Med Rehabil 91:874-8. 2010..To evaluate the equivalency of wheeled mobility and seating assessments delivered under 2 conditions: in person (IP) at a local clinic and via Telerehabilitation at remotely located clinics...
- Patient satisfaction with telerehabilitation assessments for wheeled mobility and seatingRichard M Schein
Department of Rehabilitation Science and Technology, University of Pittsburgh, 5044 Forbes Tower at Atwood, Pittsburgh, PA 15260, USA
Assist Technol 22:215-22. 2010..5 on a TR survey. The study's findings are consistent with those of previous telemedicine satisfaction studies. Overall, the results indicate a high level of patient satisfaction using TR...
- Telerehabilitation assessment using the Functioning Everyday with a Wheelchair-Capacity instrumentRichard M Schein
University of Pittsburgh, Department of Rehabilitation Sciences and Technology, 6425 Penn Avenue, Suite 401, Pittsburgh, PA 15206, USA
J Rehabil Res Dev 48:115-24. 2011..Using TR and the FEW-C, an expert practitioner more than 100 miles away was able to accurately assess the functional mobility needs of clients being assessed for new wheeled mobility devices...