Naomi A Schapiro
Affiliation: University of California
- Bipolar disorders in children and adolescentsNaomi A Schapiro
Department of Family Health Care Nursing, University of California, San Francisco, CA, USA
J Pediatr Health Care 19:131-41. 2005..The primary care pediatric nurse practitioner role includes referral, co-management, and advocacy for this vulnerable population...
- Issues of separation and reunification in immigrant Latina youthNaomi A Schapiro
Department of Family Health Care Nursing, University of California San Francisco, 2 Koret Way, Rm N 411Y, San Francisco, CA 94143 0606, USA
Nurs Clin North Am 37:381-92, vii. 2002..This article discusses possible stresses facing reunified families, with implications for nursing practice and suggestions for future research...
- "Dude, you don't have Tourette's:" Tourette's syndrome, beyond the ticsNaomi A Schapiro
Department of Family Health Care Nursing, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA, USA
Pediatr Nurs 28:243-6, 249-53. 2002..The author also suggests areas for future nursing research...
- Separation and reunification: the experiences of adolescents living in transnational familiesNaomi A Schapiro
UCSF School of Nursing, Family Health Care Nursing, San Francisco, CA, USA
Curr Probl Pediatr Adolesc Health Care 43:48-68. 2013..Gaps in the literature are highlighted and the need for research into factors that promote successful family re-engagement and overall adaptation upon reunification...
- Development of the Child Health Indicator Assessment (CHIA) in a community-based nurse-managed centerKristen Sligar
Department of Family Health Care Nursing, University of California, San Francisco, USA
Pediatr Nurs 33:129-34. 2007..The data from the CHIA will be used to guide clinic-wide interventions to improve and promote pediatric health in two key areas each year...