Affiliation: University of Pennsylvania
- Acellular dermis-assisted prosthetic breast reconstruction: a systematic and critical review of efficacy and associated morbidityHani Sbitany
University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Plast Reconstr Surg 128:1162-9. 2011..This systematic review combines published data comparing the techniques, to compare morbidity and advantages of acellular dermal matrix relative to standard submuscular coverage techniques...
- Strategies for recognizing and managing intraoperative venous congestion in abdominally based autologous breast reconstructionHani Sbitany
University of Pennsylvania Health System 10 Penn Tower 3400 Spruce Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Plast Reconstr Surg 129:809-15. 2012..In cases where such connections are inadequate, it is necessary for the surgeon to correctly recognize resultant congestion as an intrinsic flap issue, and treat it intraoperatively...
- Trials and tribulations with the inferior gluteal artery perforator flap in autologous breast reconstructionMichael N Mirzabeigi
Division of Plastic Surgery, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Plast Reconstr Surg 128:614e-24e. 2011..The authors examined the experience of a single surgeon with the inferior gluteal artery perforator (IGAP) flap and provide a quantitative outcomes comparison with the deep inferior epigastric perforator (DIEP) flap...
- Free tissue transfer: comparison of outcomes between university hospitals and community hospitalsJeffrey A Gusenoff
Division of Plastic Surgery, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pa. 19104, USA
Plast Reconstr Surg 118:671-5. 2006..CONCLUSION: Free tissue transfer is an effective and practical method of reconstruction that has been safely performed in both university and community hospital settings...
- Acellular dermal matrix in primary breast reconstructionHani Sbitany
Division of Plastic Surgery, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
Aesthet Surg J 31:30S-7S. 2011....