Affiliation: University of Texas Medical Branch
- Chronic rheumatologic symptoms in a tri-ethnic sample of men and women aged 75 and olderS Satish
Department of Medicine and Center on Aging, The University of Texas Medical Branch, 301 University Blvd, Galveston, TX 77555, USA
J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci 56:M471-6. 2001..The purpose of this study is to describe the prevalence of chronic rheumatologic symptoms and the associated measures of health status in an older population...
- Clinical significance of falling blood pressure among older adultsS Satish
Department of Internal Medicine and Sealy Center on Aging, 301 University Blvd, The University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX 77555 0460, USA
J Clin Epidemiol 54:961-7. 2001..Thus, falling blood pressure is common among older adults and is a marker for underlying poor health and subsequent mortality...
- Ethnic differences in antihypertensive medication use in the elderlyMukaila A Raji
Memory Loss Clinics, Galveston, TX, USA
Ann Pharmacother 38:209-14. 2004..Determining the optimal treatment for hypertension in very old patients requires better understanding of interethnic differences in patterns and predictors of antihypertensive drug use in this population...
- Effect of nurse case management on the treatment of older women with breast cancerJames S Goodwin
Department of Internal Medicine, School of Medicine, The University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas 77555, USA
J Am Geriatr Soc 51:1252-9. 2003..To evaluate the effect of nurse case management on the treatment of older women with breast cancer...
- Clinical Significance of Blood Pressure in the very oldShiva Satish; Fiscal Year: 2002..A series of stratified analyses will be performed to examine the relationship between blood pressure and adverse outcomes, for different subsets of the older population. ..