LINDA P SARNA
Affiliation: University of California
- Strategies to implement tobacco control policy and advocacy initiativesLinda Sarna
School of Nursing, University of California, Los Angeles, 700 Tiverton Avenue, Box 95918, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Crit Care Nurs Clin North Am 18:113-22, xiii. 2006..The involvement of the Association of Critical-Care Nurses and other nursing organizations in the Nursing Leadership in Tobacco Control Task Force is described...
- Strategic directions for nursing research in tobacco dependenceLinda Sarna
School of Nursing, University of California, Los Angeles 90095, USA
Nurs Res 55:S1-9. 2006..This agenda provides direction for growing nursing research in tobacco cessation, breaking down barriers to research, and supporting efforts for increasing utilization of evidence-based findings in clinical practice...
- Tobacco control curricula content in baccalaureate nursing programs in four Asian nationsLinda Sarna
School of Nursing, University of California Los Angeles, 700 Tiverton Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Nurs Outlook 54:334-44. 2006..Thus, education of nurses regarding the multiple aspects of tobacco control has strategic implications in controlling global tobacco use and promoting health...
- Quality of life and health status of dyads of women with lung cancer and family membersLinda Sarna
School of Nursing, University of California, Los Angeles, USA
Oncol Nurs Forum 33:1109-16. 2006..To describe and compare the quality of life (QOL) and health status of dyads of women with lung cancer and their family members and to explore the correlates of family members' QOL...
- From Guideline to Practice: A Nursing Intervention to Help Smokers QuitLinda Sarna; Fiscal Year: 2007..This project has potential to decrease smoking and improve health outcomes of Americans. ..