G Peter Sarantopoulos
Affiliation: University of California
- Mimics of cutaneous lymphoma: report of the 2011 Society for Hematopathology/European Association for Haematopathology workshopGeorge P Sarantopoulos
AS 255C, UCLA Medical Center, CHS, 10833 LeConte Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Am J Clin Pathol 139:536-51. 2013....
- Palcenta accretaG Peter Sarantopoulos
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles, Calif 90095, USA
Arch Pathol Lab Med 126:1557-8. 2002
- Old world cutaneous leishmaniasis in Los Angeles: a case report, overview of the current literature, and guide for the treating dermatopathologistG Peter Sarantopoulos
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles, California 90095 1732, USA
Am J Dermatopathol 25:321-6. 2003..The following case report and overview of the current literature outlines the major morphologic findings and current diagnostic modalities available to diagnose cutaneous leishmaniasis...
- Immunohistochemical characteristics of melanomaSteven J Ohsie
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Geffen UCLA School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA 90095 1732, USA
J Cutan Pathol 35:433-44. 2008..Ki67 remains the most useful adjunct in distinguishing benign from malignant melanocytic tumors. None of the markers reviewed has been shown conclusively to have prognostic value for melanocytic neoplasms...
- Acquired perforating dermatosis associated with metastatic colon cancerHana Jeon
David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, California, USA
Dermatol Online J 17:7. 2011..Although rare, APD associated with colon cancer is an important entity to consider; APD may be associated with a broader range of systemic diseases than previously recognized...
- Pathologic reporting and special diagnostic techniques for melanomaAlistair J Cochran
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, 10833 LeConte Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Surg Oncol Clin N Am 15:231-51. 2006....
- Late-appearing abscesses after injections of nonabsorbable hydrogel polymer for HIV-associated facial lipoatrophyDerek H Jones
Division of Dermatology, David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California at Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California, USA
Dermatol Surg 33:S193-8. 2007
- Dyshidrotic mycosis fungoidesJoseph Diehl
Division of Dermatology, Department of Medicine, David Geffen School of Medicine at the University of California, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
J Cutan Pathol 38:590-2. 2011..We report a patient who presented with a vesiculobullous eruption on the palms and soles, resembling dyshidrotic dermatitis, which we believe represents dyshidrotic MF...
- Immunohistochemical analysis of lung carcinomas with pure or partial bronchioloalveolar differentiationG Peter Sarantopoulos
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, Calif 90095, USA
Arch Pathol Lab Med 128:406-14. 2004..In 1999, the World Health Organization redefined bronchioloalveolar carcinomas (BACs) as those neoplasms with only a pure lepidic growth pattern and no invasion...