David S Saperstein
Affiliation: University of Kansas Medical Center
- Management of myasthenia gravisDavid S Saperstein
Department of Neurology, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, Kansas 66160, USA
Semin Neurol 24:41-8. 2004..There are several immunomodulating agents from which to choose; selection is based largely on time to clinical effect and adverse effects. This review will discuss the selection and use of therapies for patients with myasthenia gravis...
- Current concepts and controversy in chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathyDavid S Saperstein
Department of Neurology, The University of Kansas Medical Center, 1005B Wescoe, 3901 Rainbow Boulevard, Kansas City, KS 66160, USA
Curr Neurol Neurosci Rep 3:57-63. 2003..This article reviews the common clinical, laboratory, and electrodiagnostic features of CIDP. In addition, current areas of uncertainty are discussed...
- Challenges in the identification of cobalamin-deficiency polyneuropathyDavid S Saperstein
Department of Neurology, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City 66160, USA
Arch Neurol 60:1296-301. 2003..Diagnosing cobalamin (Cbl) deficiency as a cause of polyneuropathy (PN) is problematic, as the frequency of both disorders increases with age, and serum Cbl levels can be difficult to interpret...
- Isolated neck extensor myopathy: is it responsive to immunotherapy?Srikanth Muppidi
Department of Neurology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX 75390 9129, USA
J Clin Neuromuscul Dis 12:26-9. 2010..To determine if isolated neck extensor myopathy (INEM) is responsive to immunosuppressive treatment...
- Interferon-alpha/beta-mediated innate immune mechanisms in dermatomyositisSteven A Greenberg
Department of Neurology, Division of Neuromuscular Disease, Brigham and Women s Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Ann Neurol 57:664-78. 2005....
- Chronic acquired demyelinating polyneuropathiesDavid S Saperstein
Phoenix Neurological Associates, 1331 North 7th Street, Suite 350, Phoenix, AZ 85006, USA
Semin Neurol 28:168-84. 2008..This article outlines an approach to the diagnosis and management of chronic acquired demyelinating polyneuropathies...