- Decellularized ear tissues as scaffolds for stem cell differentiationPeter A Santi
Department of Otolaryngology, University of Minnesota, Lions Research Building, 2001 Sixth Street, SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
J Assoc Res Otolaryngol 14:3-15. 2013..Further work is necessary to attempt to seed neural and other stem cells into the decellularized ECM to hopefully induce differentiation and subsequent in vivo engraftment into damaged cochleas...
- Development of the mouse cochlea database (MCD)Peter A Santi
Department of Otolaryngology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
Hear Res 243:11-7. 2008..The MCD is the first comprehensive image resource on the mouse cochlea and is a new paradigm for understanding the anatomy of the cochlea, and establishing morphometric parameters of cochlear structures in normal and mutant mice...
- Thin-sheet laser imaging microscopy for optical sectioning of thick tissuesPeter A Santi
Department of Otolaryngology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
Biotechniques 46:287-94. 2009..Construction details are provided for duplication of a TSLIM device by other investigators in order to encourage further use and development of this important technology...
- Light sheet fluorescence microscopy: a reviewPeter A Santi
Department of Otolaryngology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis 55455, USA
J Histochem Cytochem 59:129-38. 2011..This review describes development of the technology, reviews existing devices, provides details of one LSFM device, and shows examples of images and three-dimensional reconstructions of tissues that were produced by LSFM...
- Temporal bone histopathology in alport syndromeSaumil N Merchant
Department of Otolaryngology, Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
Laryngoscope 114:1609-18. 2004..To determine the histopathologic abnormalities within the cochlea in Alport syndrome...
- Distribution of type IV collagen in the cochlea in Alport syndromeAndreas F Zehnder
Ear, Nose, and Throat Department, University Hospital Basel, Basel, Switzerland
Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 131:1007-13. 2005..The results are also consistent with the hypothesis that the sensorineural hearing loss in Alport syndrome may be due to alterations in cochlear micromechanics and/or dysfunction of the spiral ligament...
- Mouse Cochlea DatabasePeter Santi; Fiscal Year: 2003..For future development, anatomical and bibliographic information within the MCD can be hypertext linked to the rapid growth of genomic information on normal and mutant mouse strains that are relevant to hearing research. ..
- Development of the Mouse Cochlea DatabasePeter Santi; Fiscal Year: 2007....
- Development of the Mouse Cochlea DatabasePETER ALAN SANTI; Fiscal Year: 2010..abstract_text> ..