A P Sandhu
Affiliation: University of California
- Recent advances in image-guided radiotherapy for head and neck carcinomaSameer K Nath
Department of Radiation Oncology, Rebecca and John Moores Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of California at San Diego, La Jolla, CA 92093 0843, USA
J Oncol 2009:752135. 2009..Finally, we conclude with a brief discussion of potential areas of further radiotherapy advancement...
- Stereotactic body radiation therapy in octogenarians with stage I lung cancerAjay P Sandhu
Department of Radiation Medicine and Applied Sciences, Moores University of California San Diego Cancer Center, La Jolla, CA Electronic address
Clin Lung Cancer 15:131-5. 2014..The purpose of this study was to describe our clinical experience using stereotactic body radiation therapy (SBRT) to treat medically inoperable stage I non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC) in very elderly patients...
- Role and extent of neck dissection for persistent nodal disease following chemo-radiotherapy for locally advanced head and neck cancer: how much is enough?A Sandhu
Radiation Oncology and Biostatistics, University of California, San Diego, CA 92093 0843, USA
Acta Oncol 47:948-53. 2008..This study analyzes the role and extent of ND necessary after CRT based on pathologic outcome...
- Prostate bed localization with image-guided approach using on-board imaging: reporting acute toxicity and implications for radiation therapy planning following prostatectomyAjay Sandhu
Department of Radiation Oncology, Division of Urology and Medical Oncology, University of California, San Diego Medical Center, La Jolla, CA 92093 0843, USA
Radiother Oncol 88:20-5. 2008..To report our experience using Image-Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT) in patients undergoing post-prostatectomy irradiation...
- Radiation therapy for urologic malignancies in the elderlyAjay Sandhu
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of California San Diego, La Jolla, CA 92023, USA
Urol Oncol 27:643-52. 2009..This article also reviews the role of radiotherapy in older patients with other urologic malignancies, such as testicular tumor, bladder cancer, renal carcinoma, and penile cancer...
- Definitive radiation therapy for stage I non-small-cell lung carcinoma: institutional experience with contemporary conformal planningAjay P Sandhu
Department of Radiation Oncology, Moores Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of California San Diego, La Jolla, CA 92093 0843, USA
Clin Lung Cancer 10:433-7. 2009..We report our experience using conventional and hypofractionated radiation therapy schedules with a conformal approach...
- Target localization and toxicity in dose-escalated prostate radiotherapy with image-guided approach using daily planar kilovoltage imagingS K Nath
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of California San Diego 3855 Health Sciences Drive, 0843 La Jolla, CA 92093 0843, USA
Technol Cancer Res Treat 10:31-7. 2011..Thus, kV imaging detected a substantial amount of inter-fractional displacement and may help reduce toxicity profiles, especially high grade events, by improving the accuracy of dose delivery...