Genomes and Genes
Lisa L Sandell
Affiliation: University of Louisville
- Cochleovestibular nerve development is integrated with migratory neural crest cellsLisa L Sandell
University of Louisville, Department of Molecular, Cellular and Craniofacial Biology, Louisville, KY 40201, USA Electronic address
Dev Biol 385:200-10. 2014....
- Whole mount nuclear fluorescent imaging: convenient documentation of embryo morphologyLisa L Sandell
Department of Molecular, Cellular and Craniofacial Biology, University of Louisville, Louisville, KY 40201, USA
Genesis 50:844-50. 2012..Nuclear stain imaging imposes minimal impact on embryonic specimens, enabling imaged specimens to be utilized for additional assays...
- RDH10 oxidation of Vitamin A is a critical control step in synthesis of retinoic acid during mouse embryogenesisLisa L Sandell
Stowers Institute for Medical Research, Kansas City, Missouri, United States of America
PLoS ONE 7:e30698. 2012..Moreover, RDH10-mediated oxidation of retinol plays as important a role in the control and regulation of RA production during embryogenesis as does the subsequent RALDH-mediated reaction...
- A phenotype-driven ENU mutagenesis screen identifies novel alleles with functional roles in early mouse craniofacial developmentLisa L Sandell
Stowers Institute for Medical Research, Kansas City, Missouri, USA
Genesis 49:342-59. 2011....
- RDH10 is essential for synthesis of embryonic retinoic acid and is required for limb, craniofacial, and organ developmentLisa L Sandell
Stowers Institute for Medical Research, Kansas City, Missouri 64110, USA
Genes Dev 21:1113-24. 2007..Furthermore, these results identify a new nodal point in RA metabolism during embryogenesis...
- Neural crest cell plasticity. size mattersLisa L Sandell
Stowers Institute of Medical Research, 901 Volker Blvd, Kansas City, Missouri 64110, USA
Adv Exp Med Biol 589:78-95. 2006....