Sana M Salih
Affiliation: University of Wisconsin
- Retrovirus-mediated multidrug resistance gene (MDR1) overexpression inhibits chemotherapy-induced toxicity of granulosa cellsSana M Salih
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin 53791, USA
Fertil Steril 95:1390-6.e1-6. 2011..To protect granulosa cells from chemotherapy-induced toxicity by retrovirus-mediated multidrug resistance (MDR1) gene transfection...
- Pregnancy ameliorates the inhibitory effects of 2-methoxyestradiol on angiogenesis in primary sheep uterine endothelial cellsSana M Salih
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Wisconsin, 600 Highland Avenue, Madison, WI 53791, USA
Reprod Sci 18:858-67. 2011....
- Progesterone-mediated regulation of catechol-O-methyl transferase expression in endometrial cancer cellsSana M Salih
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin, USA
Reprod Sci 15:210-20. 2008..These data suggest that COMT expression is hormonally regulated in well-differentiated human endometrial cancer cells. COMT regulation and 2-ME2 production in the endometrium may affect endometrial carcinogenesis...
- Acute doxorubicin insult in the mouse ovary is cell- and follicle-type dependentElon C Roti Roti
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Division, University of Wisconsin Madison, Madison, Wisconsin, United States of America
PLoS ONE 7:e42293. 2012....
- Catechol-o-methyltransferase expression and 2-methoxyestradiol affect microtubule dynamics and modify steroid receptor signaling in leiomyoma cellsSalama A Salama
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas, USA
PLoS ONE 4:e7356. 2009..Our previous study demonstrated that 2ME is a potent antiproliferative, proapoptotic, antiangiogenic, and collagen synthesis inhibitor in human leiomyomas cells (huLM)...
- Regulation of catechol O-methyltransferase expression in granulosa cells: a potential role for follicular arrest in polycystic ovary syndromeSana M Salih
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas 77555 0587, USA
Fertil Steril 89:1414-21. 2008..To investigate the regulation of catechol O-methyltransferase (COMT) expression in granulosa cells and assess potential effects of 2-methoxyestradiol (2-ME2) and COMT inhibitors on granulosa cell steroidogenesis and proliferation...
- Dexrazoxane ameliorates doxorubicin-induced injury in mouse ovarian cellsElon C Roti Roti
REI Division, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Wisconsin Madison, Madison, Wisconsin 53705, USA
Biol Reprod 86:96. 2012..5- to 2-fold (LD(50)). These data demonstrate Dexra protects ovarian cells from DXR insult and suggest that it is a promising tool to limit DXR ovarian toxicity in vivo...