OLLE JANE SAHLER
Affiliation: University of Rochester
- Specificity of problem-solving skills training in mothers of children newly diagnosed with cancer: results of a multisite randomized clinical trialOlle Jane Z Sahler
University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY 14642 8777, USA
J Clin Oncol 31:1329-35. 2013..This study was designed to determine the specificity of PSST by examining its direct and indirect (eg, social support) effects compared with a nondirective support (NDS) intervention...
- Medical education about end-of-life care in the pediatric setting: principles, challenges, and opportunitiesO J Sahler
Departments of Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Medical Humanities, and Oncology, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY 14642 8777, USA
Pediatrics 105:575-84. 2000..To identify the opportunities for and barriers to medical education about end-of-life (EOL) care in the pediatric setting...
- Problem-solving skills training for mothers of children with newly diagnosed cancer: a randomized trialOlle Jane Z Sahler
Division of Hematology Oncology, Strong Children s Hospital University of Rochester Medical Center, New York 14642, USA
J Dev Behav Pediatr 23:77-86. 2002..The implications of these findings for refinement of the PSST intervention and for extension to other groups of children with serious illnesses are discussed...
- Using problem-solving skills training to reduce negative affectivity in mothers of children with newly diagnosed cancer: report of a multisite randomized trialOlle Jane Z Sahler
Golisano Children s Hospital at Strong, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
J Consult Clin Psychol 73:272-83. 2005..In general, efficacy for Spanish-speaking mothers exceeded that for English-speaking mothers. Findings also suggest young, single mothers profit most from PSST...
- Coping with deathJennifer S Linebarger
Division of Adolescent Medicine, Golisano Children s Hospital, The University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY, USA
Pediatr Rev 30:350-5; quiz 356. 2009..Everyone in the family is affected by the loss of a loved one, even the youngest family members. Pediatricians can help families by listening and supporting them during the processes of loss and bereavement...
- Trajectories of adjustment in mothers of children with newly diagnosed cancer: a natural history investigationMichael J Dolgin
Schneider Children s Medical Center, Israel
J Pediatr Psychol 32:771-82. 2007....