Affiliation: University of Wisconsin
- Feeding jejunostomy for the treatment of severe hyperemesis gravidarum: a case seriesSumona Saha
Center for Women s Digestive Disorders, Women and Infants Hospital, Providence, Rhode Island, USA
JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr 33:529-34. 2009..Nutrition via nasoenteric and percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy tubes is limited by poor patient tolerance, tube dislodgement, and altered anatomy in pregnancy...
- Meeting the need for women's health training in gastroenterology: creation of a women's digestive disorders program at Brown UniversitySumona Saha
Section of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, Wisconsin 53792, USA
J Womens Health (Larchmt) 19:1409-15. 2010..In gastroenterology, nearly 60% of patients are women, and many disorders are more common in women. Adequate training in gastrointestinal (GI) women's health is, therefore, critical for gastroenterologists...
- Women's health training in gastroenterology fellowship: a national survey of fellows and program directorsSumona Saha
Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, UW Medical Foundation Centennial Building, Room 4224, 1685 Highland Avenue, Madison, WI 53705, USA
Dig Dis Sci 56:751-60. 2011....
- Gastroenterology consultations in pregnancySumona Saha
Department of Medicine, Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, 1685 Highland Avenue, Madison, WI 53705 2281, USA
J Womens Health (Larchmt) 20:359-63. 2011..The purpose of this study was to determine the indications for consultations in pregnancy and the gastroenterologist's role in the evaluation and management of the pregnant patient...
- Safety and efficacy of immunomodulators and biologics during pregnancy and lactation for the treatment of inflammatory bowel diseaseSumona Saha
University of Wisconsin, School of Medicine and Public Health, 1685 Highland Avenue, Madison, 53705, USA
Expert Opin Drug Saf 11:947-57. 2012..These studies are needed to determine if these drugs are of sufficiently low risk to be considered safe...