Valerie K Sabol
Affiliation: University of Maryland
- Nutrition assessment of the critically ill adultValerie K Sabol
University of Maryland School of Nursing, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
AACN Clin Issues 15:595-606. 2004....
- Diarrhea: applying research to bedside practiceValerie K Sabol
Trauma, Critical Care, and Emergency ACNP CNS Program, University of Maryland School of Nursing, 655 W Lombard St, 3rd Floor, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
AACN Adv Crit Care 18:32-44. 2007..A case study is presented to illustrate application to clinical practice. Commentary about the case is provided to review salient points of care...
- Anemia and its impact on function in nursing home residents: what do we know?Valerie K Sabol
Organizational Systems and Adult Health, University of Maryland School of Nursing, Baltimore, Maryland 21201 1579, USA
J Am Acad Nurse Pract 22:3-16. 2010....
- Anemia evaluation and management in nursing home residentsValerie K Sabol
Organizational Systems and Adult Health, University of Maryland School of Nursing, Baltimore, MD 21201 1579, USA
West J Nurs Res 32:447-61. 2010..Future research is needed to clarify the potential benefits of timely diagnosis and appropriate treatment for anemic older adults in long-term-care settings and establish evidence-based guidelines to direct care in this area...
- Exploring the factors that influence functional performance among nursing home residentsValerie K Sabol
University of Maryland School of Nursing, Baltimore, USA
J Aging Health 23:112-34. 2011..Using the Disablement Process Model, it was hypothesized that variables from all levels of the model would significantly impact the ability of a NH resident to get up from a chair...