Janice A Sabin
Affiliation: University of Washington
- Implicit and explicit anti-fat bias among a large sample of medical doctors by BMI, race/ethnicity and genderJanice A Sabin
Department of Medical Education and Biomedical Informatics, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA
PLoS ONE 7:e48448. 2012....
- The influence of implicit bias on treatment recommendations for 4 common pediatric conditions: pain, urinary tract infection, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, and asthmaJanice A Sabin
Department of Biomedical Informatics and Medical Education, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA
Am J Public Health 102:988-95. 2012..We examined the association between pediatricians' attitudes about race and treatment recommendations by patients' race...
- A role for school health personnel in supporting children and families following childhood injuryJanice A Sabin
School of Social Work, University of Washington, 4101 15th Ave, NE, Seattle, WA 98105, USA
J Sch Health 75:141-4. 2005
- Primary care utilization and detection of emotional distress after adolescent traumatic injury: identifying an unmet needJanice A Sabin
School of Social Work, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98105 6299, USA
Pediatrics 117:130-8. 2006....
- Physician implicit attitudes and stereotypes about race and quality of medical careJanice A Sabin
University of Washington, School of Social Work, Seattle, Washington 98105 6299, USA
Med Care 46:678-85. 2008..Recent reports speculate that provider implicit attitudes about race may contribute to racial/ethnic health care disparities...
- Predicting posttraumatic stress symptoms longitudinally in a representative sample of hospitalized injured adolescentsDouglas F Zatzick
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA 98104, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 45:1188-95. 2006..Adolescents constitute a high-risk population for traumatic physical injury, yet few longitudinal investigations have assessed the development of posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) symptoms over time in representative samples...