Affiliation: University at Buffalo
- Preliminary evaluation of a coping skills training program for those with a pathological-gambling partnerRobert G Rychtarik
Research Institute on Addictions, University at Buffalo, The State University of New York, 1021 Main Street, Buffalo, NY 14203, USA
J Gambl Stud 22:165-78. 2006..CST shows promise as an effective treatment for individuals distressed as a result of a partner's gambling problem. Larger, longer-term evaluations of the intervention, and comparison with alternate treatment models are needed...
- Coping skills training and 12-step facilitation for women whose partner has alcoholism: effects on depression, the partner's drinking, and partner physical violenceRobert G Rychtarik
Research Institute on Addictions, University at Buffalo, The State University of New York, Buffalo, NY 14203, USA
J Consult Clin Psychol 73:249-61. 2005..Partner relationship violence was less in the CST condition. CST may be particularly useful for women experiencing physical violence from a partner with alcoholism...
- Psychometric evaluation of the parent situation inventory: a role-play measure of coping in parents of substance-using adolescentsNeil B McGillicuddy
Research Institute on Addictions, University at Buffalo, State University of New York, 1021 Main Street, Buffalo, NY 14203, USA
Psychol Assess 16:386-90. 2004..The PSI shows promise as a reliable and potentially valid measure of coping in this population and has direct implications for developing and evaluating skill-based parent training programs...
- COPING IN THOSE WITH PATHOLOGICAL-GAMBLING PARTNERSROBERT RYCHTARIK; Fiscal Year: 2001..abstract_text> ..
- Treatment Settings for Alcoholics: A Field ExtensionROBERT RYCHTARIK; Fiscal Year: 2006..e., incarceration, residential treatment, etc.). Building on our prior work, the proposal aims to contribute to a small but important body of knowledge on efficient and effective client placement criteria. ..