Camilo J Ruggero
Affiliation: University of North Texas
- Borderline personality disorder and the misdiagnosis of bipolar disorderCamilo J Ruggero
Department of Psychology, University of North Texas, Denton, TX, USA
J Psychiatr Res 44:405-8. 2010..Patients with borderline personality disorder, regardless of how they meet criteria, may be at increased risk of being misdiagnosed with bipolar disorder...
- Ten-year diagnostic consistency of bipolar disorder in a first-admission sampleCamilo J Ruggero
Department of Psychology, University of North Texas, Denton, TX 76203, USA
Bipolar Disord 12:21-31. 2010....
- Diagnostic consistency of major depression with psychosis across 10 yearsCamilo J Ruggero
Department of Psychology, University of North Texas, 1155 Union Cir 311280, Denton, TX 76203, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 72:1207-13. 2011..The present study investigates how consistently DSM-IV major depressive disorder (MDD) with psychosis was diagnosed by research consensus across 10 years and the association of clinical characteristics with diagnostic consistency...
- Reactivity to a laboratory stressor among individuals with bipolar I disorder in full or partial remissionCamilo J Ruggero
Department of Psychology, University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL 33124, USA
J Abnorm Psychol 115:539-44. 2006..Results provide tentative support for reactivity to the stressor among the bipolar group, although reactivity was limited to impaired anagram performance...
- Spanish-language measures of mania and depressionCamilo J Ruggero
Department of Psychology, University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL 33124 2070, USA
Psychol Assess 16:381-5. 2004..Results suggest that the Spanish versions have psychometric properties comparable to the English versions of the instruments...