Camilo J Ruggero
Affiliation: University of North Texas
- PTSD symptom dimensions and their relationship to functioning in World Trade Center respondersCamilo J Ruggero
Department of Psychology, University of North Texas, 1155 Union Circle 311280, Denton, TX 76203, USA Electronic address
Psychiatry Res 210:1049-55. 2013..Results suggest that targeted treatment of symptoms may provide the most benefit, and that treatment of dysphoria-related symptoms in disaster relief workers may have the most benefit for social and occupational functioning. ..
- Borderline personality disorder and the misdiagnosis of bipolar disorderCamilo J Ruggero
Department of Psychology, University of North Texas, Denton, TX, USA
J Psychiatr Res 44:405-8. 2010..Patients with borderline personality disorder, regardless of how they meet criteria, may be at increased risk of being misdiagnosed with bipolar disorder...
- Ten-year diagnostic consistency of bipolar disorder in a first-admission sampleCamilo J Ruggero
Department of Psychology, University of North Texas, Denton, TX 76203, USA
Bipolar Disord 12:21-31. 2010....
- Diagnostic consistency of major depression with psychosis across 10 yearsCamilo J Ruggero
Department of Psychology, University of North Texas, 1155 Union Cir 311280, Denton, TX 76203, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 72:1207-13. 2011..The present study investigates how consistently DSM-IV major depressive disorder (MDD) with psychosis was diagnosed by research consensus across 10 years and the association of clinical characteristics with diagnostic consistency...
- Does risk for bipolar disorder heighten the disconnect between objective and subjective appraisals of cognition?Crystal Rodriguez
Department of Psychology, University of North Texas, 1155 Union Circle, 311280, Denton, TX 76203, USA
J Affect Disord 148:400-5. 2013..The present study sought to test whether risk for bipolar disorder in a younger, college-aged cohort of individuals would be associated with lower performance in cognitive ability yet higher self-appraisal of cognitive functioning...
- Reactivity to a laboratory stressor among individuals with bipolar I disorder in full or partial remissionCamilo J Ruggero
Department of Psychology, University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL 33124, USA
J Abnorm Psychol 115:539-44. 2006..Results provide tentative support for reactivity to the stressor among the bipolar group, although reactivity was limited to impaired anagram performance...
- Spanish-language measures of mania and depressionCamilo J Ruggero
Department of Psychology, University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL 33124 2070, USA
Psychol Assess 16:381-5. 2004..Results suggest that the Spanish versions have psychometric properties comparable to the English versions of the instruments...