C M Rudin
Affiliation: University of Chicago
- Phase I Trial of ISIS 5132, an antisense oligonucleotide inhibitor of c-raf-1, administered by 24-hour weekly infusion to patients with advanced cancerC M Rudin
Section of Hematology Oncology, University of Chicago Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois 60637 1470, USA
Clin Cancer Res 7:1214-20. 2001....
- A phase II study of oxaliplatin and paclitaxel in patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancerJ D Winegarden
University of Chicago Section of Hematology Oncology and University of Chicago Cancer Research Center, Chicago, IL 60637, USA
Ann Oncol 15:915-20. 2004..To evaluate the efficacy and toxicity of oxaliplatin and paclitaxel as first-line therapy for patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC)...
- ONYX-015. Onyx PharmaceuticalsE E Cohen
Section of Hematology Oncology, University of Chicago Medical Center, IL 60637, USA
Curr Opin Investig Drugs 2:1770-5. 2001..In April 1999, the company also received EP-094910177.8 covering the technology in Europe...
- A pilot trial of G3139, a bcl-2 antisense oligonucleotide, and paclitaxel in patients with chemorefractory small-cell lung cancerC M Rudin
Section of Hematology Oncology, University of Chicago Medical Center, IL 60637 1470, USA
Ann Oncol 13:539-45. 2002..Suppression of Bcl-2 levels through the use of G3139, an antisense oligonucleotide complementary to the mRNA encoding Bcl-2, might increase the antitumor efficacy of cytotoxic therapy...
- A Bcl-xL transgene promotes malignant conversion of chemically initiated skin papillomasJ C Pena
Gwen Knapp Center for Lupus and Immunology Research, Committee on Immunology, University of Chicago, Illinois 60637, USA
Cancer Res 58:2111-6. 1998..In contrast, Bcl-xL overexpression can dramatically increase the malignant conversion rate of benign tumors, suggesting that inhibition of apoptosis can contribute to tumor progression...
- A phase I trial of the oral platinum analogue JM216 with concomitant radiotherapy in advanced malignancies of the chestC M George
Section of Hematology/Oncology, University of Chicago, IL, USA
Invest New Drugs 19:303-10. 2001..The major DLT is myelosuppression with only limited increased toxicity within the field of radiation. This conceivably may limit the use of JM216 as a radiation sensitizer...