JAMES LOUIS RUBENSTEIN
Affiliation: University of California
- Rituximab therapy for CNS lymphomas: targeting the leptomeningeal compartmentJames L Rubenstein
Division of Hematology Oncology, Comprehensive Cancer Center, Cancer Research Institute, Department of Neurosurgery, UCSF, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Blood 101:466-8. 2003..96 hours. A phase 1 study to investigate the safety and pharmacokinetics of intrathecal rituximab in patients with recurrent lymphomatous meningitis will be implemented based on these findings...
- CXCL13 plus interleukin 10 is highly specific for the diagnosis of CNS lymphomaJames L Rubenstein
Division of Hematology Oncology, Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center
Blood 121:4740-8. 2013....
- Multicenter phase 1 trial of intraventricular immunochemotherapy in recurrent CNS lymphomaJames L Rubenstein
Division of Hematology Oncology and Helen Diller Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of California San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Blood 121:745-51. 2013..We conclude that intraventricular rituximab in combination with MTX is feasible and highly active in the treatment of drug-resistant CNS NHL that is refractory or unresponsive to IV rituximab...
- Immunochemotherapy with intensive consolidation for primary CNS lymphoma: a pilot study and prognostic assessment by diffusion-weighted MRIMatthew J Wieduwilt
Division of Hematology Oncology, University of California San Francisco, Box 1270, 505 Parnassus Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Clin Cancer Res 18:1146-55. 2012..In addition, we evaluated the prognostic value of the minimum apparent diffusion coefficient (ADC(min)) derived from diffusion-weighted MRI (DW-MRI) in patients treated with this regimen...
- Primary lymphoma of the central nervous system: epidemiology, pathology and current approaches to diagnosis, prognosis and treatmentJames Rubenstein
University of California, San Francisco, CA, USA
Leuk Lymphoma 49:43-51. 2008....
- Phase I study of intraventricular administration of rituximab in patients with recurrent CNS and intraocular lymphomaJames L Rubenstein
Division of Hematology Oncology, and the Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
J Clin Oncol 25:1350-6. 2007..We therefore conducted a phase I dose-escalation study of intrathecal rituximab monotherapy in patients with recurrent CNS non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL)...
- Gene expression and angiotropism in primary CNS lymphomaJames L Rubenstein
University of California, San Francisco, Division of Hematology Oncology M1282 Box 1270, 94143, USA
Blood 107:3716-23. 2006..High expression of activated STAT6 in tumors was associated with short survival in an independent set of patients with primary CNS lymphoma who were treated with high-dose intravenous methotrexate therapy...
- Pathology and genetics of primary central nervous system and intraocular lymphomaJames L Rubenstein
Division of Hematology Oncology, University of California San Francisco, Room M1282, Box 1270, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Hematol Oncol Clin North Am 19:705-17, vii. 2005..It is possible that insights gained from these studies will facilitate the development of targeted therapies, which address the fundamental genetic mutations that drive PCNSL and intraocular lymphoma growth...
- Hemorrhage and VEGF expression in a case of primary CNS lymphomaJames Rubenstein
Division of Hematology Oncology, University of California, San Francisco 94143, USA
J Neurooncol 58:53-6. 2002..This is the first report of VEGF expression in primary CNS lymphoma. The potential significance of VEGF expression with respect to the biology of this tumor is discussed...
- Anti-VEGF antibody treatment of glioblastoma prolongs survival but results in increased vascular cooptionJ L Rubenstein
Division of Hematology Oncology, University of California, San Francisco, USA
Neoplasia 2:306-14. 2000....
- Protein biomarker identification in the CSF of patients with CNS lymphomaSushmita Roy
PPD Biomarker Discovery Sciences, LLC, Menlo Park, CA, USA
J Clin Oncol 26:96-105. 2008..Elucidation of the CSF proteome may yield insights into the pathogenesis of CNS disease. We tested the hypothesis that individual CSF proteins distinguish CNS lymphoma from benign focal brain lesions...
- Molecular pathogenesis of primary central nervous system lymphomaCigall Kadoch
Department of Molecular and Cell Biology, University of California, Berkeley, CA, USA
Neurosurg Focus 21:E1. 2006..The authors discuss the current knowledge of the molecular pathogenesis of CNS lymphomas and review the recent advances in gene expression profile analysis and identification of novel prognostic biomarkers...
- Molecular Classification and Therapy of CNS LymphomasJames Rubenstein; Fiscal Year: 2007..We will perform gene expression profile analysis of these tumors from diagnostic specimens obtained from a frozen tumor bank to identify a set of genes, which can be used to predict outcome. ..
- The Role of Interleukin-4 (IL-4) in the Pathogenesis of Non-Hodgkin's LymphomaJAMES LOUIS RUBENSTEIN; Fiscal Year: 2010....