Affiliation: University of California
- Perioperative management of a neurosurgical patient with a meningioma and recent coronary artery stentKathryn Rouine-Rapp
Department of Anesthesia and Perioperative Care, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94143 0648, USA
J Clin Anesth 25:228-31. 2013..During resection of the meningioma, no unusual surgical bleeding was noted. The patient was discharged on postoperative day 3 with satisfactory recovery...
- Segmental wall-motion abnormalities after an arterial switch operation indicate ischemiaKathryn Rouine-Rapp
Department of Anesthesia, University of California San Francisco, 94143 0648, USA
Anesth Analg 103:1139-46. 2006..Further follow-up of these patients is needed to determine if increased intraoperative myocardial ischemia correlates with long-term outcomes...
- Extracellular potassium concentrations in red blood cell suspensions after irradiation and washingRichard B Weiskopf
Department of Anesthesia, University of California, San Francisco, California 94143 0648, USA
Transfusion 45:1295-301. 2005..AABB standards permit storage of washed RBCs at 4 degrees C for 24 hours. The [K(+)e] of washed RBCs during storage is not known. Experiments were performed to provide those data...
- Reliability of intraoperative contrast transesophageal echocardiography for detecting interatrial communications in patients with other congenital cardiovascular malformationsLydia Cassorla
Department of Anesthesia and Perioperative Care, University of California San Francisco, 374 Parnassus Avenue, Room 311, San Francisco, CA 94143 0648, USA
Am J Cardiol 91:1027-31, A8-9. 2003
- Congenital heart disease in the adult: a review with internet-accessible transesophageal echocardiographic imagesIsobel A Russell
Department of Anesthesia and Perioperative Care, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, California, USA
Anesth Analg 102:694-723. 2006