Affiliation: University of Arizona
- Diabetes education materials: recommendations of tribal leaders, Indian health professionals, and American Indian community membersY D Roubideaux
Center for Native American Health, University of Arizona, Tucson 85724, USA
Diabetes Educ 26:290-4. 2000....
- Relation between the level of American Indian and Alaska Native diabetes education program services and quality-of-care indicatorsYvette Roubideaux
Department of Family and Community Medicine, College of Medicine, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ 85716, USA
Am J Public Health 98:2079-84. 2008....
- Measuring the quality of diabetes care for older american indians and alaska nativesYvette Roubideaux
Mel and Enid Zuckerman Arizona College of Public Health, University of Arizona, Tucson 85716, USA
Am J Public Health 94:60-5. 2004..This study evaluated the quality of diabetes care for older American Indians and Alaska Natives...
- Beyond Red Lake--the persistent crisis in American Indian health careYvette Roubideaux
College of Public Health and the College of Medicine at the University of Arizona, Tucson, USA
N Engl J Med 353:1881-3. 2005
- Perspectives on American Indian healthYvette Roubideaux
College of Public Health, University of Arizona, AZ 85716, USA
Am J Public Health 92:1401-3. 2002....
- Health service access, use, and insurance coverage among American Indians/Alaska Natives and Whites: what role does the Indian Health Service play?Stephen Zuckerman
Urban Institute, Health Policy Center, Washington, DC 20037, USA
Am J Public Health 94:53-9. 2004..We compared access and utilization of health services among American Indians/Alaska Natives (AIANs) with that among non-Hispanic Whites...
- Diabetes care among older urban American Indians and Alaska NativesDorothy A Rhoades
Native Elder Research Center, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver, Colorado, USA
Ethn Dis 14:574-9. 2004..To assess the prevalence of, and quality of care for, diabetes mellitus among the understudied, yet growing, population of older, urban American Indians and Alaska Natives (AI/ANs)...
- Understanding and addressing the health care needs of American Indians and Alaska NativesMarsha Lillie-Blanton
Am J Public Health 95:759-61. 2005
- Measuring the quality of diabetes care in urban and rural Indian health programsKelly Moore
IHS Division of Diabetes Treatment and Prevention, Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
Ethn Dis 16:772-7. 2006..The purpose of this study was to compare the quality of diabetes care provided to American Indians/Alaska Natives (AI/AN) by urban and rural Indian health programs...
- Stress burden and diabetes in two American Indian reservation communitiesLuohua Jiang
American Indian and Alaska Native Programs, University of Colorado Denver, MS F800, P O Box 6508, Aurora, CO 80045 0508, USA
Diabetes Care 31:427-9. 2008..To examine the association between psychosocial stress and diabetes in two American Indian reservation communities (Northern Plains and Southwest)...
- Diabetes outcomes in the Indian health system during the era of the Special Diabetes Program for Indians and the Government Performance and Results ActCharlton Wilson
Indian Health Service, Phoenix Indian Medical Center, 4212 N 16th St, Phoenix, AZ 85016, USA
Am J Public Health 95:1518-22. 2005....
- Association between diabetes and mental disorders in two American Indian reservation communitiesLuohua Jiang
American Indian and Alaska Native Programs, University of Colorado at Denver and Health Sciences Center, Aurora, Colorado 80045-0508, USA
Diabetes Care 30:2228-9. 2007