Anthony L Rostain
Affiliation: University of Pennsylvania
- Addressing the misuse and abuse of stimulant medications on college campusesAnthony L Rostain
Department of Psychiatry, University of Pennsylvania Health System, 3535 Market Street, Room 2007, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Curr Psychiatry Rep 8:335-6. 2006
- Adult ADHD and depressive disorders: prevalence, significance, and clinical presentationAnthony L Rostain
Adult ADHD Treatment and Research Program, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
CNS Spectr 13:8-10. 2008
- Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder in adults: evidence-based recommendations for managementAnthony L Rostain
Adult ADHD Treatment and Research Program, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Postgrad Med 120:27-38. 2008..Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder medications may increase blood pressure and heart rate in adults, so patients should be monitored...
- A combined treatment approach for adults with ADHD--results of an open study of 43 patientsAnthony L Rostain
Adult ADHD Treatment and Research Program, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA 19104 3309, USA
J Atten Disord 10:150-9. 2006..The purpose of the present study is to examine the potential effectiveness of the combination of pharmacotherapy and cognitive-behavior therapy modified to treat adult patients diagnosed with ADHD...
- National estimates of health services expenditures for children with behavioral disorders: an analysis of the medical expenditure panel surveyJames P Guevara
Division of General Pediatrics, Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Pediatrics 112:e440. 2003..Preliminary findings suggest that children with emotional behavioral disorders, anxiety and depression, incur even greater costs...
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) in the treatment of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder in adolescents and young adults: a pilot studyLaurel Weaver
TMS Treatment and Research Program, Department of Psychiatry, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
J ECT 28:98-103. 2012..We tested its safety and efficacy in young persons with a diagnosis of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)...
- Economic grand rounds: medical expenditures among children with psychiatric disorders in a Medicaid populationDavid S Mandell
Department of Psychiatry, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Center for Mental Health Policy and Services Research, 3535 Market Street, 3rd Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Psychiatr Serv 54:465-7. 2003
- Treatment strategies for a case of severe ADHDKevin Murphy
J Atten Disord 11:407-11. 2007
- ADHD with comorbid anxiety: a review of the current literatureDavid Beck Schatz
Stanford University School of Medicine
J Atten Disord 10:141-9. 2006..ADHD is often comorbid with anxiety disorders, with rates approaching 25% in many samples. This current review's goal is to examine the literature on ADHD with comorbid anxiety from 1998 to the present...
- Adult ADHD research: current status and future directionsJ Russell Ramsay
J Atten Disord 11:624-7. 2008
- Research forum on psychological treatment of adults with ADHDMargaret Weiss
University of British Columbia and Children s and Women s Health Centre, Vancouver, BC, Canada
J Atten Disord 11:642-51. 2008..Practice guidelines to date all recommend multimodal intervention, given that a significant number of patients cannot tolerate, do not respond to, or fail to reach optimal outcomes with medication alone...
- Disparities in the reporting and treatment of health conditions in children: an analysis of the Medical Expenditure Panel SurveyJames P Guevara
Pediatric Generalist Research Group, Division of General Pediatrics, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, PA, USA
Health Serv Res 41:532-49. 2006..To determine whether racial and ethnic disparities in health care use differ for physical and behavioral health conditions...
- Sleep disturbances and ADHD medicationsAnthony L Rostain
Curr Psychiatry Rep 9:399-400. 2007