Patrick A Ross
Affiliation: University of Southern California
- Accuracy of pulse oximetry in childrenPatrick A Ross
Department of Anesthesiology Critical Care Medicine, 4650 Sunset Blvd Mailstop 12, Children s Hospital Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA 90027
Pediatrics 133:22-9. 2014..The study objective was to measure the accuracy of pulse oximetry in the saturations from pulse oximetry (SpO2) range of 65% to 97%...
- Pressure-rate product and phase angle as measures of acute inspiratory upper airway obstruction in rhesus monkeysPatrick A Ross
University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Pediatr Pulmonol 45:639-44. 2010..The purpose of this study is to validate the PRP and compare it to a previously validated PA in rhesus monkeys...
- Continuous infusion of bupivacaine reduces postoperative morphine use in adolescent idiopathic scoliosis after posterior spine fusionPatrick A Ross
Division of Critical Care Medicine, University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 36:1478-83. 2011..Retrospective analysis...
- Comparison of SpO2 to PaO2 based markers of lung disease severity for children with acute lung injuryRobinder G Khemani
Children s Hospital Los Angeles, University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Crit Care Med 40:1309-16. 2012..We sought to validate prospectively the comparability of SpO2/Fio2 to PaO2/Fio2 and oxygen saturation index to oxygenation index in children. We also sought to derive a noninvasive lung injury score...
- Respiratory inductance plethysmography calibration for pediatric upper airway obstruction: an animal modelRobinder G Khemani
1 Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine, Children s Hospital Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California 2 Department of Pediatrics, University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine, Los Angeles, California
Pediatr Res 77:75-83. 2015..We sought to determine optimal methods of respiratory inductance plethysmography (RIP) flow calibration for application to pediatric postextubation upper airway obstruction...
- Increase in oxygen consumption after albuterol inhalation in ventilated infants and childrenPatrick A Ross
Division of Critical Care, Children s Hospital Los Angeles, University of Southern California School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA
Pediatr Crit Care Med 15:e389-92. 2014..To determine if inhaled albuterol (salbutamol) increases oxygen consumption (V'O2) in children and, if so, the duration of this effect...