Raphael D Rose
Affiliation: University of California
- A randomized controlled trial of a self-guided, multimedia, stress management and resilience training programRaphael D Rose
University of California, Los Angeles, Department of Psychology, Los Angeles, CA, USA Electronic address
Behav Res Ther 51:106-12. 2013..We conducted a randomized controlled trial of a self-guided, multimedia stress management and resilience training program (SMART-OP) with a stressed but healthy sample...
- Training primary care staff to deliver a computer-assisted cognitive-behavioral therapy program for anxiety disordersRaphael D Rose
Department of Psychology, University of California, Los Angeles, CA 90095 1563, USA
Gen Hosp Psychiatry 33:336-42. 2011..This paper describes the training approach used with primary care staff to deliver an evidence-based computer-assisted cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) program for anxiety disorders within a collaborative care treatment delivery model...
- Effects of co-occurring depression on treatment for anxiety disorders: analysis of outcomes from a large primary care effectiveness trialLaura Campbell-Sills
Department of Psychiatry, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 73:1509-16. 2012..The current study evaluated prescriptive and prognostic effects of depression on anxiety treatment outcomes in a large primary care sample...
- Use of complementary and alternative medicine in a large sample of anxiety patientsAlexander Bystritsky
Department of Psychiatry and Biobehavioral Science, University of California, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Psychosomatics 53:266-72. 2012..To examine a large sample of patients with anxiety and the association between types of complementary and alternative treatments that were used, demographic variables, diagnostic categories, and treatment outcomes...
- Computer-assisted delivery of cognitive behavioral therapy for anxiety disorders in primary-care settingsMichelle G Craske
Department of Psychology, University of California, Los Angeles, California, USA
Depress Anxiety 26:235-42. 2009..The purpose of the current report is to (1) present the structure and format of the computer-assisted CBT program, and (2) to present evidence for acceptance of the program by clinicians and the effectiveness of the program for patients...
- Disorder-specific impact of coordinated anxiety learning and management treatment for anxiety disorders in primary careMichelle G Craske
Department of Psychology, University of California at Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA 90095 1563, USA
Arch Gen Psychiatry 68:378-88. 2011..Anxiety disorders commonly present in primary care, where evidence-based mental health treatments often are unavailable or suboptimally delivered...
- Abbreviated PTSD Checklist (PCL) as a guide to clinical responseAriel J Lang
Center of Excellence for Stress and Mental Health, VA San Diego Healthcare System, San Diego, CA, USA
Gen Hosp Psychiatry 34:332-8. 2012..The objective of this study was to evaluate two abbreviated versions of the PTSD Checklist (PCL), a self-report measure of posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) symptoms, as an index of change related to treatment...
- CBT competence in novice therapists improves anxiety outcomesLily A Brown
Department of Psychology, University of California, Los Angeles, California 90095 1563, USA
Depress Anxiety 30:97-115. 2013....
- Are anxiety and depression just as stable as personality during late adolescence? Results from a three-year longitudinal latent variable studyJason M Prenoveau
Department of Psychology, Loyola University Maryland, Baltimore, MD 21210, USA
J Abnorm Psychol 120:832-43. 2011..These findings indicate that symptoms of depression are more episodic in nature, whereas symptoms of anxiety are more similar to personality variables in their expression of stability...
- Diagnostic overlap of generalized anxiety disorder and major depressive disorder in a primary care sampleTomislav D Zbozinek
Department of Psychology, University of California, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Depress Anxiety 29:1065-71. 2012..The present study addressed the symptom overlap of people meeting DSM-IV-TR diagnostic criteria for GAD, MDD, or both to investigate whether comorbidity might be explained by overlapping diagnostic criteria...
- The Northwestern-UCLA youth emotion project: Associations of cognitive vulnerabilities, neuroticism and gender with past diagnoses of emotional disorders in adolescentsRichard E Zinbarg
Northwestern University, Department of Psychology, Evanston, IL 60208, USA
Behav Res Ther 48:347-58. 2010..These results suggest that, at least for retrospective associations with past anxiety and unipolar mood disorders, the cognitive and other personality-cognitive vulnerabilities are non-specific facets of neuroticism...
- Evaluating the invariance and validity of the structure of dysfunctional attitudes in an adolescent populationJason M Prenoveau
Department of Psychology, University of California, Los Angeles, Calfornia 90095 1563, USA
Assessment 16:258-73. 2009..The structure displays partial metric invariance in female and male students as well as in Caucasian and Non-Caucasian students...