M C Rosal
Affiliation: University of Massachusetts Medical Center
- Coronary Artery Smoking Intervention Study (CASIS): 5-year follow-upM C Rosal
Department of Medicine, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Massachusetts General Hospital, Worcester 01655, USA
Health Psychol 17:476-8. 1998..AO, p = .01). Factors predicting maintained abstinence included having 12 or more years of education, contemplating quitting smoking or being ready to begin action to quit at baseline, and having a higher self-efficacy score...
- Prevalence and co-occurrence of health risk behaviors among high-risk drinkers in a primary care populationM C Rosal
Division of Preventive and Behavioral Medicine, Department of Medicine, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, Massachusetts, 01655, USA
Prev Med 31:140-7. 2000....
- Facilitating dietary change: the patient-centered counseling modelM C Rosal
Department of Medicine, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester 01655, USA
J Am Diet Assoc 101:332-41. 2001..This behavioral counseling model can help nutrition professionals enhance patient adherence to nutrition care plans and dietary guidelines...
- Behavioral risk factors among members of a health maintenance organizationM C Rosal
Division of Preventive and Behavioral Medicine, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, Massachusetts 01655, USA
Prev Med 33:586-94. 2001....
- Sequence and seasonal effects of salivary cortisolJ A King
Behavioral Neuroscience Program of the Department of Psychiatry, University of Massachusetts Medical School, USA
Behav Med 26:67-73. 2000..The findings in this study suggest that repeated saliva sampling and seasonal variation in cortisol levels may independently affect adrenal response and, therefore, need to be accounted for in longitudinal studies...