Affiliation: University of Arizona
- Phytoalexins in cancer preventionDonato F Romagnolo
Department of Nutritional Sciences and Arizona Cancer Center, The University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ 85721 0038, USA
Front Biosci (Landmark Ed) 17:2035-58. 2012....
- Flavonoids and cancer prevention: a review of the evidenceDonato F Romagnolo
Department of Nutritional Sciences and University of Arizona Cancer Center, University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona 85721 0038, USA
J Nutr Gerontol Geriatr 31:206-38. 2012..Prospective studies with larger sample sizes are needed to develop biomarkers of flavonoid intake and effect. Mechanistic studies are needed to ascertain how flavonoid-rich diets influence gene regulation for cancer prevention...
- Opportunities and challenges for nutritional proteomics in cancer preventionDonato F Romagnolo
Department of Nutritional Sciences and The University of Arizona Cancer Center, The University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ, USA
J Nutr 142:1360S-9S. 2012..However, both the limited accessibility to proteomic technologies and research funding appear to be hampering the routine adoption of proteomic tools in nutrition and cancer prevention research...
- Involvement of a specificity proteins-binding element in regulation of basal and estrogen-induced transcription activity of the BRCA1 geneJennifer K Hockings
Cancer Biology Interdisciplinary Graduate Program, Department of Nutritional Sciences, The University of Arizona, E 4th Street, Tucson, Arizona 85721 0038, USA
Breast Cancer Res 10:R29. 2008..The purpose of the study was to analyze the contribution of cis-acting sites flanking the AP-1 element to basal and estrogen-dependent regulation of BRCA1 transcription...
- Nutritional targeting of cyclooxygenase-2 for colon cancer preventionDonato F Romagnolo
Department of Nutritional Sciences, The University of Arizona, Tucson, 85721 0038, USA
Inflamm Allergy Drug Targets 9:181-91. 2010....
- MOLECULAR REGULATION OF THE HUMAN BRCA 1 GENEDONATO ROMAGNOLO; Fiscal Year: 2003..Specific aim #3 will examine the function of BRCA-1 in cell cycle regulation at different levels of genotoxic damage induced by PAHs. ..