Anne O Rodriguez
Affiliation: University of California
- Case report: Malignant peripheral nerve sheath tumor of the uterine cervix treated with radical vaginal trachelectomyAnne O Rodriguez
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Division of Gynecologic Oncology, University of California, Davis Medical Center, 4860 Y Street, Suite 2500, Sacramento, CA 95817, USA
Gynecol Oncol 100:201-4. 2006..Only seven prior cases of these tumors arising in the uterine cervix have been reported, all of which were treated by hysterectomy...
- Venous thromboembolism in ovarian cancerAnne O Rodriguez
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of California Davis, USA
Gynecol Oncol 105:784-90. 2007..To determine the incidence, time-course, and risk factors associated with the development of thromboembolism (VTE) in a population-based study of women with ovarian cancer...
- Evidence of poorer survival in pregnancy-associated breast cancerAnne O Rodriguez
University of California Davis Medical Center, Sacramento, CA, USA
Obstet Gynecol 112:71-8. 2008..To compare stage distribution, tumor characteristics, and survival outcome in pregnancy-associated and non-pregnancy-associated breast cancer, and to evaluate pregnancy as a risk factor for mortality in breast cancer...
- Venous thromboembolism in uterine cancerAnne O Rodriguez
Division of Gynecologic Oncology, and Department of Internal Medicine, University of California Davis School of Medicine, Sacramento, CA 95817, USA
Int J Gynecol Cancer 21:870-6. 2011..To determine the incidence, time course, and risk factors associated with the development of venous thromboembolism (VTE) and the effect of VTE on survival in women with uterine cancer...
- Laparoscopic versus abdominal hysterectomy for endometrial cancer: comparison of patient outcomesGary S Leiserowitz
Division of Gynecologic Oncology, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of California, Davis, Medical Center, CA, USA
Int J Gynecol Cancer 19:1370-6. 2009..To compare the demographics, cancer characteristics, and hospital outcomes of endometrial cancer patients undergoing a laparoscopically assisted vaginal hysterectomy (LAVH) versus a total abdominal hysterectomy (TAH)...
- Declining trends of epithelial ovarian cancer in CaliforniaCyllene R Morris
California Cancer Registry, Public Health Institute, Sacramento, California, USA
Gynecol Oncol 108:207-13. 2008..Known risk factors for ovarian cancer are unequally distributed across different cultures. California, the most ethnically diverse State in the U.S., is uniquely positioned to detect trends in different race/ethnic groups...
- Epidemiologic features of borderline ovarian tumors in California: a population-based studyCyllene R Morris
California Cancer Registry, Institute for Population Health Improvement, University of California Davis Health System, Sacramento, CA 95816, USA
Cancer Causes Control 24:665-74. 2013..This study's objective was to describe epidemiologic features, trends, and survival of BOTs compared with those of low-grade (LG) and high-grade (HG) epithelial ovarian cancer (EOC) in the large and diverse population of California...
- Chemotherapy for early stage endometrial cancer? Should we be using it?Anne O Rodriguez
Curr Opin Obstet Gynecol 20:1-3. 2008