Affiliation: University of Southern California
- Regulatory aspects of small molecule drugs for heart regenerationKathleen Rodgers
Titus Family Department of Clinical Pharmacy and Pharmacoeconomics and Policy, School of Pharmacy, University of Southern California, 1985 Zonal Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90089, United States Electronic address
Adv Drug Deliv Rev 96:245-52. 2016..This review will focus on regulatory aspects as well as preclinical hurdles of development of new treatments for heart regeneration. ..
- Angiotensin-(1-7) synergizes with colony-stimulating factors in hematopoietic recoveryKathleen E Rodgers
Titus Family Clinical Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Economics and Policy, School of Pharmacy, University of Southern California, 1985 Zonal Avenue, Room 530, Los Angeles, CA, 90089, USA
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 72:1235-45. 2013..We evaluated the combination of A(1-7) with colony-stimulating factors, Neupogen and Epogen, on bone marrow progenitors and the recovery of circulating formed elements following chemotherapy...
- Angiotensin-(1-7) administration reduces oxidative stress in diabetic bone marrowN M Mordwinkin
University of Southern California, School of Pharmacy, Keck School of Medicine, 1321 North Mission Road, Los Angeles, California 90033, USA
Endocrinology 153:2189-97. 2012..05). Our findings demonstrate that Ang-(1-7) administration decreases diabetes-induced oxidative stress in the bone marrow and modifies pathways involved in eNOS dysfunction...
- Accelerated healing of diabetic wounds by NorLeu(3)-angiotensin (1-7)Kathleen Rodgers
University of Southern California, School of Pharmacy, Los Angeles, CA 90815, USA
Expert Opin Investig Drugs 20:1575-81. 2011..The resultant ulcers contribute to increased risk of morbidity, including osteomyelitis and amputations, and increased burden to the healthcare system...
- Effect of angiotensin II and angiotensin(1-7) on hematopoietic recovery after intravenous chemotherapyKathleen Rodgers
University of Southern California, Keck School of Medicine, 1321 N Mission Road, Los Angeles, CA 90033, USA
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 51:97-106. 2003..In view of these findings, the effect of angiotensin peptides on recovery after chemotherapy was assessed...