Aaron B Rochlen
Affiliation: University of Texas
- Online therapy: review of relevant definitions, debates, and current empirical supportAaron B Rochlen
University of Texas, Austin 78712, USA
J Clin Psychol 60:269-83. 2004..Relevant studies of both online and face-to-face therapy as well as suggestions for future research are outlined...
- Men in (and out of) therapy: central concepts, emerging directions, and remaining challengesAaron B Rochlen
Educational Psychology, Counceling Psychology Program, University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX 78712 D5800, USA
J Clin Psychol 61:627-31. 2005..Collectively, these special-issue articles describe promising paradigms, provide useful examples, and stress the need for further research on men, masculinity, and the therapeutic process...
- Barriers in diagnosing and treating men with depression: a focus group reportAaron B Rochlen
Department of Educational Psychology, University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas 78712, USA
Am J Mens Health 4:167-75. 2010..Finally, men expressed a range of positive and negative reactions toward depression treatment and treatment providers. Implications for health care providers are provided...
- Health educators' perceptions of a sexual health intervention for homeless adolescentsLynn Rew
School of Nursing, The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX 78710, United States
Patient Educ Couns 72:71-7. 2008..The purpose of this qualitative descriptive study was to explore the perceptions and experiences of health educators in providing a brief, street-based intervention to homeless adolescents...
- Marketing mental health to men: theoretical and practical considerationsAaron B Rochlen
Educational Psychology, Counseling Psychology Program, University of Texas at Austin, TX 78712 D5800, USA
J Clin Psychol 61:675-84. 2005..In addition, central aspects of the social marketing framework considered to be particularly useful for addressing men's resistance to help seeking are reviewed. Suggestions for future research topics are also provided...