Dylan H Roby
Affiliation: University of California
- Designing a valid randomized pragmatic primary care implementation trial: the my own health report (MOHR) projectAlex H Krist
Department of Family Medicine and Population Health, Virginia Commonwealth University, PO Box 980251, Richmond, VA 23298 0251, USA
Implement Sci 8:73. 2013....
- Impact of patient-centered medical home assignment on emergency room visits among uninsured patients in a county health systemDylan H Roby
University of California Los Angeles, UCLA School of Public Health, Department of Health Services and Center for Health Policy Research, 10960 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 1550, Los Angeles, CA 90024, USA
Med Care Res Rev 67:412-30. 2010..The findings provide evidence that successful implementation of the patient-centered medical home model in a county-based safety net system is possible and can reduce unnecessary ER use...
- In ten California counties, notable progress in system integration within the safety net, although challenges remainNadereh Pourat
Center for Health Policy Research and Fielding School of Public Health at University of California, Los Angeles, USA
Health Aff (Millwood) 31:1717-27. 2012..We posit that integrated delivery systems could improve care efficiency and quality and make countywide safety-net systems a desirable source of care for newly insured patients under health reform...
- Return to work and degree of recovery among injured workers in California's Workers' Compensation systemGerald F Kominski
UCLA Center for Health Policy Research, Los Angeles, California 90024, USA
J Occup Environ Med 50:296-305. 2008..To determine factors associated with return to work and self-reported degree of recovery among injured workers in California...
- Characteristics of dentists providing dental care to publicly insured patientsNadereh Pourat
UCLA Center for Health Policy Research, Los Angeles, CA 90024, USA
J Public Health Dent 67:208-16. 2007....