Affiliation: University of Washington
- Associations between the American College of Rheumatology pediatric response measures and the continuous measures of disease activity used in adult rheumatoid arthritis: a secondary analysis of clinical trial data from children with polyarticular-course jSarah Ringold
Seattle Children s Hospital and Regional Medical Center, and University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98105, USA
Arthritis Rheum 60:3776-83. 2009....
- Sleep disturbance, daytime sleepiness, and neurocognitive performance in children with juvenile idiopathic arthritisTeresa M Ward
Biobehavioral Nursing and Health Systems, School of Nursing, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195 7266, USA
Sleep 33:252-9. 2010....
- Performance of rheumatoid arthritis disease activity measures and juvenile arthritis disease activity scores in polyarticular-course juvenile idiopathic arthritis: Analysis of their ability to classify the American College of Rheumatology pediatric measurSarah Ringold
Seattle Children s Hospital, Seattle, Washington, USA
Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken) 62:1095-102. 2010....
- Health-related quality of life, physical function, fatigue, and disease activity in children with established polyarticular juvenile idiopathic arthritisSarah Ringold
Department of Pediatrics, Seattle Children s Hospital, MS R 5420, 4800 Sandpoint Way NE, Seattle, WA 98105, USA
J Rheumatol 36:1330-6. 2009....
- Inactive disease in polyarticular juvenile idiopathic arthritis: current patterns and associationsSarah Ringold
Division of Rheumatology, University of Washington and Seattle Children s Hospital, Seattle, WA 98105, USA
Rheumatology (Oxford) 48:972-7. 2009..To describe the achievement of inactive disease (ID) and remission in polyarticular juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) and to measure the associations among patient characteristics, imaging results and these outcomes...
- A comparison of reviewers selected by editors and reviewers suggested by authorsFrederick P Rivara
Department of Pediatrics, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington 98104, USA
J Pediatr 151:202-5. 2007..To compare reviews done by editor-selected reviewers with reviews by author-suggested reviewers, examining the quality, timeliness, and recommendations of the 2 sets of reviewers...
- Trial of early aggressive therapy in polyarticular juvenile idiopathic arthritisCarol A Wallace
Seattle Children s Hospital, Seattle, WA, USA
Arthritis Rheum 64:2012-21. 2012..To determine whether aggressive treatment initiated early in the course of rheumatoid factor (RF)-positive or RF-negative polyarticular juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) can induce clinical inactive disease within 6 months...
- Heterotopic ossification of the temporomandibular joint in juvenile idiopathic arthritisSarah Ringold
Seattle Children s Hospital and University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98105, USA
J Rheumatol 38:1423-8. 2011....
- Polysomnography and self-reported sleep, pain, fatigue, and anxiety in children with active and inactive juvenile rheumatoid arthritisTeresa M Ward
Biobehavioral Nursing and Health Systems, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, 98195 7266, USA
J Pediatr Psychol 33:232-41. 2008..To compare polysomnography (PSG) and self-reported sleep, symptoms (pain and fatigue), and anxiety between children with active and inactive juvenile rheumatoid arthritis (JRA) and examine relations among sleep, symptoms, and anxiety...
- Intraarticular corticosteroid injections of the temporomandibular joint in juvenile idiopathic arthritisSarah Ringold
Children s Hospital and Regional Medical Center, Department of Pediatrics, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, Washington 98105, USA
J Rheumatol 35:1157-64. 2008....
- Measuring clinical response and remission in juvenile idiopathic arthritisSarah Ringold
Department of Rheumatology, Children s Hospital and Regional Medical Center University of Washington, Seattle, Washington, USA
Curr Opin Rheumatol 19:471-6. 2007....
- Economic consequences of sequencing biologics in rheumatoid arthritis: a systematic reviewSean D Sullivan
Pharmaceutical Outcomes Research and Policy Program, School of Pharmacy, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195 7630, USA
J Med Econ 16:391-6. 2013..However, little is known about whether or not switching to anti-TNF or other non-TNF biologic treatments is cost-effective. This study sought to review the economic evidence of sequencing various biologic treatments in RA...
- Methotrexate and injectable tumor necrosis factor-α inhibitor adherence and persistence in children with rheumatic diseasesSarah Ringold
Seattle Children s Hospital, Pediatrics, Seattle, WA 98015, USA
J Rheumatol 40:80-6. 2013..To measure adherence and persistence with methotrexate (MTX) and injectable tumor necrosis factor-α (iTNF-α) inhibitors (etanercept, adalimumab) among children prescribed these medications by a rheumatologist...
- Does presentation format at the Pediatric Academic Societies' annual meeting predict subsequent publication?Aaron E Carroll
Robert Wood Johnson Clinical Scholars Program, University of Washington, Seattle, USA
Pediatrics 112:1238-41. 2003....