R L Rich
Affiliation: University of Utah
- Advances in surface plasmon resonance biosensor analysisR L Rich
Huntsman Cancer Institute, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT 84132, USA
Curr Opin Biotechnol 11:54-61. 2000..SPR biosensors are poised to make a significant impact in basic research and pharmaceutical discovery...
- BIACORE J: a new platform for routine biomolecular interaction analysisR L Rich
Center for Biomolecular Interaction Analysis, School of Medicine, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT 84132, USA
J Mol Recognit 14:223-8. 2001..The BIACORE J is easy to operate and useful in diverse applications, making SPR technology widely accessible as a research tool...
- High-resolution and high-throughput protocols for measuring drug/human serum albumin interactions using BIACORER L Rich
Center for Biomolecular Interaction Analysis, University of Utah, 50 North Medical Drive, Room 4A417, Salt Lake City, Utah 84132, USA
Anal Biochem 296:197-207. 2001..The ability to examine directly the binding of small molecules (130-800 Da), coupled with minimal sample requirements and automated instrumentation, makes BIACORE technology applicable for evaluating drug/HSA interactions...
- Survey of the year 2000 commercial optical biosensor literatureR L Rich
Center for Biomolecular Interaction Analysis, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT 84132, USA
J Mol Recognit 14:273-94. 2001..In addition, the experimental design and data processing steps necessary to achieve high-quality biosensor data are described and examples of well-performed kinetic analysis are provided...
- Tsg101 and the vacuolar protein sorting pathway are essential for HIV-1 buddingJ E Garrus
Department of Biochemistry, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, UT 84132, USA
Cell 107:55-65. 2001..These observations suggest that retroviruses bud by appropriating cellular machinery normally used in the Vps pathway to form multivesicular bodies...