Affiliation: University of Miami
- The brain-derived neurotrophic factor rs6265 (Val66Met) polymorphism and depression in Mexican-AmericansLuciana Ribeiro
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Center on Pharmacogenomics, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, Miami, Florida 33136 1013, USA
Neuroreport 18:1291-3. 2007..7 95% CI 1.17-2.47). Our findings support the association of BDNF single nucleotide polymorphism rs6265 and depression, suggesting that this polymorphism may increase susceptibility to major depression in Mexican-Americans...
- Oxidative stress and S100B protein in cirrhotic childrenLuciana Ribeiro
Laboratorio de Psiquiatría Experimental, Hospital de Clínicas de Porto Alegre e Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul, Porto Alegre, RS, Brasil
Neurochem Res 32:1600-3. 2007..001). CONCLUSIONS: This study didn't indicate a possible role of S100B serum levels as marker of brain damage in cirrhotic children but suggest a possible relation between astrocyte function and oxidative damage in cirrhotic children...
- The serum S100B concentration is age dependentLuis V C Portela
Departamento de Bioquimica, ICBS, UFRGS, Porto Alegre, RS, 90035 003 Brazil
Clin Chem 48:950-2. 2002
- Association of PDE11A global haplotype with major depression and antidepressant drug responseHuai Rong Luo
Center on Pharmacogenomics, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Science, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, Miami, FL, USA
Neuropsychiatr Dis Treat 5:163-70. 2009..Thus, our data suggest that the PDE11A global haplotype is associated with both MDD and antidepressant drug response...
- Suicidality scores during double-blind fluoxetine and desipramine treatment in Mexican AmericansAnil Sharma
J Clin Psychopharmacol 27:99-101. 2007