Kristine L Rhodes
Affiliation: University of Minnesota
- American Indian breastfeeding attitudes and practices in MinnesotaKristine L Rhodes
Division of Epidemiology and Community Health, University of Minnesota School of Public Health, 1300 South 2nd Street, Suite 300, Minneapolis, MN 55454, USA
Matern Child Health J 12:46-54. 2008..We examined the breastfeeding attitudes and practices in an American Indian population in Minnesota...
- Native Teen Voices: adolescent pregnancy prevention recommendationsAnn W Garwick
School of Nursing, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455, USA
J Adolesc Health 42:81-8. 2008..The aim was to identify pregnancy prevention strategies from the perspectives of both male and female urban Native youth to inform program development...
- Early otitis media among Minnesota American Indians: the Little Ears StudyKathleen A Daly
Department of Otolaryngology and the Otitis Media Research Center, School of Medicine, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, USA
Am J Public Health 97:317-22. 2007..We examined relationships between otitis media risk factors, sociodemographic characteristics, and maternal knowledge and attitudes and early onset of otitis media...
- Cigarette smoking among American Indian youth in Minneapolis-St. PaulJean L Forster
Division of Epidemiology and Community Health, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55454, USA
Am J Prev Med 35:S449-56. 2008....
- Patterns of tobacco use in a sample of American Indians in Minneapolis-St. PaulJean L Forster
University of Minnesota Minneapolis, MN 55454, USA
Nicotine Tob Res 9:S29-37. 2007..Our results show a level of current smoking and low cessation rates among American Indians in the Twin Cities area that reflect a crisis for public health and for the Indian community...
- Environmental, social, and personal correlates of having ever had sexual intercourse among American Indian youthsWendy L Hellerstedt
Division of Epidemiology and Community Health, School of Public Health, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis 55454 1015, USA
Am J Public Health 96:2228-34. 2006..We examined the correlates of having ever had sexual intercourse among American Indians aged 13 to 18 years in Minnesota...