Affiliation: University of Washington
- Review of computer-generated outpatient health behavior interventions: clinical encounters "in absentia"D Revere
University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195 7155, USA
J Am Med Inform Assoc 8:62-79. 2001..To evaluate evidence of the effectiveness of computer-generated health behavior interventions-clinical encounters "in absentia"-as extensions of face-to-face patient care in an ambulatory setting...
- An information extraction and representation system for rapid review of the biomedical literatureDebra Revere
Telemakus Research Program, Division of Biomedical and Health Informatics, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195 7155, USA
Stud Health Technol Inform 107:788-92. 2004..This system is an innovative approach to creating useful and precise document surrogates and may re-conceptualize the way we currently represent, retrieve, and assimilate research findings from the published literature...
- Understanding the information needs of public health practitioners: a literature review to inform design of an interactive digital knowledge management systemDebra Revere
Center for Public Health Informatics, University of Washington, Box 357155, Seattle, WA 98195 7155, USA
J Biomed Inform 40:410-21. 2007..The goal of the system is to support the collection, management, and retrieval of public health documents, data, learning objects, and tools...
- From the ground up: information needs of nurses in a rural public health department in OregonAnne M Turner
Center for Public Health Informatics, Department of Health Services, School of Public Health and Community Medicine, University of Washington, 1100 Northeast 45th Street, Suite 405, Seattle, WA 98105, USA
J Med Libr Assoc 96:335-42. 2008..The research identified and assessed information needs and resources of public health nurses in a local health department...
- Patients' experience with a diabetes support programme based on an interactive electronic medical record: qualitative studyJames D Ralston
Center for Health Studies, Group Health Cooperative, 1730 Minor Avenue, Suite 1600, Seattle, WA 98101 1448, USA
BMJ 328:1159. 2004..To describe the experiences of patients with type 2 diabetes in a web based disease management programme based on an interactive electronic medical record...
- A Lab-EMR interoperability profile as an eHealth architecture component for resource-constrained settingsWilliam B Lober
Clinical Informatics Research Group, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195 7266, USA
Stud Health Technol Inform 160:257-61. 2010..Of significance, the profile emphasizes queued matching in order to avoid mutual dependence while achieving interoperability between systems...