Affiliation: University of Pennsylvania
- High Graft CD8 Cell Dose Predicts Improved Survival and Enables Better Donor Selection in Allogeneic Stem-Cell Transplantation With Reduced-Intensity ConditioningRan Reshef
All authors Abramson Cancer Center, University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
J Clin Oncol 33:2392-8. 2015..To characterize the impact of graft T-cell composition on outcomes of reduced-intensity conditioned (RIC) allogeneic hematopoietic stem-cell transplantation (alloHSCT) in adults with hematologic malignancies...
- Early donor chimerism levels predict relapse and survival after allogeneic stem cell transplantation with reduced-intensity conditioningRan Reshef
Abramson Cancer Center and the Division of Hematology and Oncology, Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Electronic address
Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 20:1758-66. 2014..These findings can be used to design novel approaches to prevent relapse and to improve survival after RIC HSCT...
- Blockade of lymphocyte chemotaxis in visceral graft-versus-host diseaseRan Reshef
Abramson Cancer Center and the Division of Hematology and Oncology, Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
N Engl J Med 367:135-45. 2012..The chemokine receptor CCR5 appears to play a role in alloreactivity. We tested whether CCR5 blockade would be safe and limit GVHD in humans...
- Reduction of immunosuppression as initial therapy for posttransplantation lymphoproliferative disorder(★)R Reshef
Abramson Cancer Center Department of Biostatistics and Epidemiology Department of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Am J Transplant 11:336-47. 2011..Patients with none or one of these factors had a 3-year overall survival of 100% and 79%, respectively. These findings support the use of RI alone in low-risk PTLD and suggest factors that predict response and survival...
- Association of HLA polymorphisms with post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorder in solid-organ transplant recipientsR Reshef
Abramson Cancer Center, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Am J Transplant 11:817-25. 2011..These findings demonstrate the importance of HLA polymorphisms in modulating the risk for PTLD, and may be useful in risk stratification and development of monitoring and prophylaxis strategies...
- Inflammatory cytokine inhibition with combination daclizumab and infliximab for steroid-refractory acute GVHDA Rager
Division of Hematology Oncology, Blood and Marrow Transplant Program, University of Pennsylvania Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Bone Marrow Transplant 46:430-5. 2011..This retrospective analysis suggests that combination anti-cytokine therapy with daclizumab/infliximab has significant activity in SR-GVHD, but outcomes remain poor. New methods to prevent and treat GVHD are urgently needed...
- High-dose corticosteroids with or without etanercept for the treatment of idiopathic pneumonia syndrome after allo-SCTR Tizon
Blood and Marrow Transplant Program, Division of Hematology Oncology, University of Pennsylvania Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Bone Marrow Transplant 47:1332-7. 2012..However, outcomes remain limited in both groups, highlighting the need for more effective interventions to treat early and late complications of IPS...