S T Reisine
Affiliation: University of Connecticut Health Center
- Patient self-reported satisfaction with maxillary anterior dental implant treatmentAnna Levi
Department of Prosthodontics, University of Athens Dental School, Athens, Greece
Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants 18:113-20. 2003..However, there have been few studies of the success of implants from the patients' perspective. The purpose of this study was to assess patient overall satisfaction with the outcome of treatment with maxillary anterior implants...
- Employment and quality of life outcomes among women with fibromyalgia compared to healthy controlsSusan Reisine
Department of Behavioral Sciences and Community Health, University of Connecticut, School of Dental Medicine, Farmington, CT 06030 3910, USA
Women Health 39:1-19. 2004..The findings regarding MCS are intriguing in that women with FMS are not very different from controls and that employment has little effect on the mental health component of quality of life...
- Quality of life improves among post-menopausal women who received bone augmentation during dental implant therapyS Reisine
Division of Behavioral Sciences and Community Health, University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine, Farmington, CT 06030, USA
Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg 41:1558-62. 2012..6) at 9 months. Type of augmentation procedure did not affect quality of life. The participants' quality of life improved continuously from the pretreatment to the 9-month assessment, including improvements 1 week after implant placement...
- Prenatal nutrition intervention to reduce mutans streptococci among low-income womenSusan Reisine
University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine, CT, USA
J Public Health Dent 72:75-81. 2012..The objective of this study is to assess the effectiveness of a prenatal nutrition intervention to reduce sugar intake and mutans streptococci (mutans) among low-income women...
- Dental practice satisfaction with preferred provider organizationsRobert H Aseltine
University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine, Department of Oral Health and Diagnostic Sciences, Division of Behavioral Sciences and Community Health, MC 3910, 263 Farmington Avenue, Farmington, CT 06030 3910, USA
BMC Health Serv Res 7:184. 2007..This analysis examined practice satisfaction with dental PPOs and the extent to which satisfaction was a function of communications from the plan, claims handling and compensation...
- Socioeconomic status and selected behavioral determinants as risk factors for dental cariesS T Reisine
Department of Behavioral Sciences and Community Health, University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine, Farmington 06030 3910, USA
J Dent Educ 65:1009-16. 2001..Recommendations regarding bottle use should continue until clear evidence about the relationship between prolonged bottle use and dental caries can be obtained...
- Factors associated with continued employment among patients with rheumatoid arthritis: a survival modelS Reisine
Department of Behavioral Sciences and Community Health, University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine, Farmington 06030, USA
J Rheumatol 28:2400-8. 2001..To evaluate the association of demographic, disease, workplace, social, and household factors with the ability of patients with rheumatoid arthritis (RA) to remain employed over time...
- Employment and health status changes among women with fibromyalgia: a five-year studySusan Reisine
Department of Oral Health and Diagnostic Science and Division of Behavioral Sciences and Community Health, University of Connecticut, Farmington, CT 06030 3910, USA
Arthritis Rheum 59:1735-41. 2008..To assess changes in health status of women with fibromyalgia (FM) over 5 years and determine whether baseline employment status influences health outcomes adjusting for other baseline factors...
- Relationship between caregiver's and child's caries prevalence among disadvantaged African AmericansS Reisine
Department of Oral Health and Diagnostic Science, Division of Behavioral Sciences, University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine, Farmington, CT, USA
Community Dent Oral Epidemiol 36:191-200. 2008..To assess the relationship between African-American caregivers' and children's caries levels adjusting for sociodemographic factors...
- Work disability among two cohorts of women with recent-onset rheumatoid arthritis: a survival analysisS Reisine
University of Connecticut, Farmington, CT 06030, USA
Arthritis Rheum 57:372-80. 2007..To analyze factors associated with leaving employment among women with newly diagnosed rheumatoid arthritis (RA)...
- Impact of dental conditions on patients' quality of lifeS T Reisine
University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine, Farmington
Community Dent Oral Epidemiol 17:7-10. 1989..The indicators used were sensitive to differences among the four groups and hold promise for further development of quality of life indicators for use in epidemiologic surveys and clinical dental trials...
- Adherence with twice-daily dosing of inhaled steroids. Socioeconomic and health-belief differencesA J Apter
Department of Medicine, University of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington, CT 06030 3945, USA
Am J Respir Crit Care Med 157:1810-7. 1998..2; CI: 1.01 to 1.55) were independently associated with poor adherence. These results emphasize the importance of socioeconomic status and adequate patient-clinician communication for adherence to inhaled-steroid schedules...
- Work disability resulting from chronic health conditionsDebra Lerner
The Health Institute, Institute for Clinical Research and Health Policy Studies, Tufts New England Medical Center, 750 Washington Street, NEMC 345, Boston, MA 02111, USA
J Occup Environ Med 47:253-64. 2005..To describe current programs and policies for addressing work disability among adults with chronic health conditions, and to identify opportunities for new research aimed at reducing the problem...
- The child oral health impact profile: current status and future directionsGary D Slade
Oral Epidemiology, Australian Research Centre for Population Oral Health, University of Adelaide, SA, Australia
Community Dent Oral Epidemiol 35:50-3. 2007
- Modifiable barriers to adherence to inhaled steroids among adults with asthma: it's not just black and whiteAndrea J Apter
Division of Pulmonary, Allergy Critical Care Medicine, Department of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, 3600 Spruce Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
J Allergy Clin Immunol 111:1219-26. 2003..Sociobehavioral factors influence adherence to inhaled corticosteroid (ICS) in adults with asthma and warrant exploration as explanations of apparent racial disparities in adherence...
- Retrospective evaluation and adjustment of dual energy X-ray absorptiometry measurements for bone mineral density research studiesZixing Fang
Brain Research Laboratories, Department of Psychiatry, New York University School of Medicine, New York, New York 10016, USA
J Clin Densitom 5:421-33. 2002..Results were consistent for both phantoms, with a gradual trend and a sudden jump, as well as a seasonal fluctuation term...
- EMPLOYMENT AND HEALTH STATUS IN WOMEN WITH FIBROMYALGIASusan Reisine; Fiscal Year: 2003..abstract_text> ..
- UConn Craniofacial Tissue Repair Regeneration ProgramSusan Reisine; Fiscal Year: 2005..Our vision is to create a rich environment of interdisciplinary research that spans basic, translational and community based research. ..