Gloria M Reeves
Affiliation: University of Maryland
- Calibration of response and remission cut-points on the Beck Depression Inventory-Second Edition for monitoring seasonal affective disorder treatment outcomesGloria M Reeves
Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD, USA
J Affect Disord 138:123-7. 2012..The purpose of this study is to define treatment response and remission cut-point scores for the Beck Depression Inventory-Second Edition (BDI-II) when used to monitor seasonal affective disorder (SAD) treatment...
- Improvement in depression scores after 1 hour of light therapy treatment in patients with seasonal affective disorderGloria M Reeves
Department of Psychiatry, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Division, University of Maryland School of Medicine, 701 W Pratt Street, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
J Nerv Ment Dis 200:51-5. 2012..This is the first study, to our knowledge, to document an immediate improvement with light treatment using a placebo-controlled design with a clinical sample of depressed individuals...
- Precipitants of adolescent suicide: possible interaction between allergic inflammation and alcohol intakeGloria M Reeves
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Division and Mood and Anxiety Program, Department of Psychiatry, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Int J Adolesc Med Health 19:37-43. 2007..Considering the greater prevalence of allergy in adolescence when alcohol use starts, studies investigating the connection between allergy, alcohol, and suicide should be expanded to also include a focus on youth...
- Multimodal treatments versus pharmacotherapy alone in children with psychiatric disorders: implications of access, effectiveness, and contextual treatmentGloria Reeves
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Division, University of Maryland, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Paediatr Drugs 11:165-9. 2009..More research is needed to determine effective and appropriate multimodal interventions for complex and severe pediatric mental illness. Advantages of multimodal treatment must be balanced with the treatment burden on the family system...
- Sleep architecture and behavioral abnormalities in children and adolescentsGloria Reeves
Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland 21201, USA
Int J Adolesc Med Health 22:535-45. 2010....