Affiliation: University of Toledo
- Call to develop a standard acquisition charge model for kidney paired donationM A Rees
Department of Urology, University of Toledo Medical Center, Toledo, OH Alliance for Paired Donation, Maumee, OH, USA
Am J Transplant 12:1392-7. 2012....
- A nonsimultaneous, extended, altruistic-donor chainMichael A Rees
Department of Urology, University of Toledo Medical Center, Toledo, OH 43614, USA
N Engl J Med 360:1096-101. 2009..This report of a chain of paired kidney donations, in which the transplantations were not necessarily performed simultaneously, illustrates the potential of this strategy...
- Kidney paired donationC Bradley Wallis
Correspondence and offprint requests to Michael A Rees E mail
Nephrol Dial Transplant 26:2091-9. 2011..This review is designed to provide insight into the challenges that face the emerging national KPD system in the USA, now 5 years into its development...
- Current approaches in national kidney paired donation programsBeata Mierzejewska
Department of Urology, University of Toledo College of Medicine, Toledo, OH 43614, USA
Ann Transplant 18:112-24. 2013....
- Innate Cellular Lectin-Mediated Binding of Xenogeneic AntigensMichael Rees; Fiscal Year: 2009..This work will advance our understanding of macrophage recognition of foreign sugars from other species and make ECLP a more useful tool in treating fulminant hepatic failure. ..