B G Redman
Affiliation: University of Michigan
- Kidney cancer. Clinical practice guidelines in oncologyRobert J Motzer
J Natl Compr Canc Netw 4:1072-81. 2006
- Sunitinib efficacy against advanced renal cell carcinomaRobert J Motzer
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, New York 10021, USA
J Urol 178:1883-7. 2007..We assessed the efficacy of the oral multitargeted tyrosine kinase inhibitor sunitinib in patients with metastatic clear cell renal cell carcinoma...
- Phase I study of recombinant interleukin-21 in patients with metastatic melanoma and renal cell carcinomaJohn A Thompson
Seattle Cancer Care Alliance, 825 Eastlake Ave East, Mailstop G4 830, Seattle, WA 98109 1023, USA
J Clin Oncol 26:2034-9. 2008....
- Phase II trial of paclitaxel and carboplatin in the treatment of advanced urothelial carcinomaB G Redman
Division of Hematology Oncology, Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute, Wayne State University School of Medicine, Harper Hospital, Detroit, MI, USA
J Clin Oncol 16:1844-8. 1998..Both paclitaxel and carboplatin have single-agent activity against carcinoma of the urothelium. We evaluated the combination of paclitaxel and carboplatin in the treatment of advanced cancers of the urothelium...
- Phase II trial of tetrathiomolybdate in patients with advanced kidney cancerBruce G Redman
Division of Hematology and Oncology, University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor 48109 0948, USA
Clin Cancer Res 9:1666-72. 2003..Tetrathiomolybdate (TM), a copper-lowering agent, has been shown in preclinical murine tumor models to be antiangiogenic. We evaluated the antitumor activity of TM in patients with advanced kidney cancer in a Phase II trial...
- Phase Ib trial assessing autologous, tumor-pulsed dendritic cells as a vaccine administered with or without IL-2 in patients with metastatic melanomaBruce G Redman
Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Hematology Oncology, University of Michigan, 1500 E Medical Center Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
J Immunother 31:591-8. 2008..No clinical responses were seen. Autologous tumor lysate-pulsed DC vaccine with or without IL-2 was well tolerated and immunogenic but failed to induce clinical response in patients with advanced melanoma...
- Supportive care, pain management, and quality of life in advanced prostate cancerP Esper
University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center, Ann Arbor, USA
Urol Clin North Am 26:375-89. 1999..Close attention to what patients tell us about their care will make the challenge more attainable and the caregiving more satisfying...
- A phase I trial of tumor lysate-pulsed dendritic cells in the treatment of advanced cancerAlfred E Chang
Department of Surgery, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109 0932, USA
Clin Cancer Res 8:1021-32. 2002..The objectives of this study were to assess the toxicity and immunological response induced by the intradermal (i.d) administration of tumor lysate-pulsed dendritic cells (DCs)...
- Phase II trial of autologous tumor vaccination, anti-CD3-activated vaccine-primed lymphocytes, and interleukin-2 in stage IV renal cell cancerAlfred E Chang
Department of Surgery, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
J Clin Oncol 21:884-90. 2003..Previous preclinical and clinical studies have demonstrated that autologous tumor vaccines can induce relatively specific tumor-reactive T cells in draining lymph nodes. The adoptive transfer of these cells can result in tumor regression...
- Adjuvant immunotherapy of resected, intermediate-thickness, node-negative melanoma with an allogeneic tumor vaccine: overall results of a randomized trial of the Southwest Oncology GroupVernon K Sondak
University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center, Ann Arbor, USA
J Clin Oncol 20:2058-66. 2002..Future investigations of adjuvant vaccine approaches for patients with intermediate-thickness melanoma should involve larger numbers of patients and ideally should include sentinel node biopsy staging...
- Evaluation of staging chest radiographs and serum lactate dehydrogenase for localized melanomaTimothy S Wang
Department of Dermatology, University of Michigan Health System, University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center, USA
J Am Acad Dermatol 51:399-405. 2004....
- Interleukin-21 augments the efficacy of T-cell therapy by eliciting concurrent cellular and humoral responsesTakekazu Iuchi
Department of Surgery, University of Michigan Medical Center, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 0666, USA
Cancer Res 68:4431-41. 2008..Collectively, these findings provide a rationale to evaluate the use of IL-21 in T-cell therapy of human cancers...
- Immunotherapy of kidney cancerPetros D Grivas
Division of Hematology Oncology, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Michigan School of Medicine, USA
Curr Clin Pharmacol 6:151-63. 2011..At the post-genomic era, the development of novel biomarkers can contribute to more accurate patient selection, resulting in higher responses and less toxicity of immunotherapeutic approaches...
- Adjuvant high-dose bolus interleukin-2 for patients with high-risk renal cell carcinoma: a cytokine working group randomized trialJoseph I Clark
Cardinal Bernardin Cancer Center, Loyola University Medical Center, 2160 South First Avenue, Maywood, IL 60153, USA
J Clin Oncol 21:3133-40. 2003..This prospective, randomized, controlled phase III trial assessed high-dose bolus interleukin-2 (IL-2) postoperatively in patients with high-risk renal cell carcinoma (RCC)...
- Sunitinib in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinomaRobert J Motzer
Department of Medicine, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10021, USA
JAMA 295:2516-24. 2006..Sunitinib malate is an oral multitargeted tyrosine kinase inhibitor, which has shown activity in an initial study of cytokine-refractory metastatic RCC patients...
- The times they are a-changin' (Bob Dylan, 1964)Deborah A Bradley
Cancer 110:2366-9. 2007
- Activity of SU11248, a multitargeted inhibitor of vascular endothelial growth factor receptor and platelet-derived growth factor receptor, in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinomaRobert J Motzer
Genitourinary Oncology Service, Division of Solid Tumor Oncology, Department of Medicine, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10021, USA
J Clin Oncol 24:16-24. 2006..SU11248 (sunitinib malate), a small molecule inhibitor with high binding affinity for VEGF and PDGF receptors, was tested for clinical activity in patients with metastatic RCC...
- T CELL THERAPY OF HUMAN RENAL CELL CANCERBruce Redman; Fiscal Year: 2002..Lloyd Stoolman. Dr. Stoolman plans to examine novel methods to enrich tumor reactive lymphoid cells based upon adhesion marker expansion utilizing samples generated from this proposal. ..