M T Reding
Affiliation: University of Minnesota
- Human CD4+ T-cell epitope repertoire on the C2 domain of coagulation factor VIIIM T Reding
Department of Biochemistry, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
J Thromb Haemost 1:1777-84. 2003..Although similar, there appear to be important differences in the CD4+ epitope repertoires of congenital and acquired hemophilia patients...
- Epitope repertoire of human CD4(+) T cells on the A3 domain of coagulation factor VIIIM T Reding
Department of Biochemistry, Molecular Biology and Biophysics, University of Minnesota, 420 Delaware Street SE, MMC 480, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
J Thromb Haemost 2:1385-94. 2004..In contrast, CD4(+) T cells sensitized to sequences 1691-1710 and 1941-60, which are recognized by healthy subjects and hemophilia A patients without inhibitors, might curb inhibitor synthesis...
- Immunological aspects of inhibitor developmentM T Reding
Division of Hematology, Oncology and Transplantation, Hemophilia and Thrombosis Center, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
Haemophilia 12:30-5; discussion 35-6. 2006....
- CD4+ T cells specific for factor VIII as a target for specific suppression of inhibitor productionM T Reding
Department of Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, and Biophysics, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis-St. Paul, USA
Adv Exp Med Biol 489:119-34. 2001....
- Successful liver transplantation in a patient with severe haemophilia A and a high-titre factor VIII inhibitorA A Ashrani
Department of Medicine, University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, MN, USA
Haemophilia 10:735-7. 2004..This case illustrates the technical feasibility of OLT in some patients with high-titre inhibitors to FVIII, and suggests that immune tolerance may be induced by endogenously produced FVIII from the transplanted organ...
- Thrombotic stroke associated with the use of porcine factor VIII in a patient with acquired haemophiliaA A Ashrani
Division of Hematology, Oncology and Transplantation, Department of Medicine, University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis 55455, USA
Haemophilia 8:56-8. 2002..We speculate that platelet activation induced by pFVIII may have contributed to thrombosis and suggest that pFVIII be used with caution in elderly patients with pre-existing cardiovascular risk factors...
- Inhibitor treatment in haemophilias A and B: summary statement for the 2006 international consensus conferenceE Berntorp
Department of Coagulation Disorders, Malmo University Hospital, Malmo, Sweden
Haemophilia 12:1-7. 2006..Finally, conference participants urged their colleagues to participate in the currently ongoing international trials of ITI...