Ellen M Redinbaugh
Affiliation: University of Pittsburgh
- Health care professionals' grief: a model based on occupational style and copingE M Redinbaugh
University of Pittsburgh Cancer Institute, 3600 Forbes Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
Psychooncology 10:187-98. 2001....
- Doctors' emotional reactions to recent death of a patient: cross sectional study of hospital doctorsEllen M Redinbaugh
Department of Behavioural Medicine and Oncology, University of Pittsburgh Cancer Institute, 5150 Centre Ave 445, Pittsburgh, PA 15232, USA
BMJ 327:185. 2003..To describe doctors' emotional reactions to the recent death of an "average" patient and to explore the effects of level of training on doctors' reactions...
- End-of-life caregiving: what helps family caregivers cope?Ellen M Redinbaugh
University of Pittsburgh Cancer Institute, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15232, USA
J Palliat Med 6:901-9. 2003....
- Factors associated with the accuracy of family caregiver estimates of patient painEllen M Redinbaugh
University of Pittsburgh Cancer Institute, 3600 Forbes Ave, Suite 405, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
J Pain Symptom Manage 23:31-8. 2002..Overall, the findings suggest that health care providers need to take into consideration family members' interpretation of patient pain when providing pain management education services...
- An Intervention to Improve End-of-life Sympton DistressEllen Redinbaugh; Fiscal Year: 2004....