Ted P Raybould
Affiliation: University of Kentucky
- Factors influencing use of dental services in rural and urban communities: considerations for practitioners in underserved areasLisa J Heaton
A 219 Kentucky Clinic, College of Dentistry, University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY 40536 0284, USA
J Dent Educ 68:1081-9. 2004..They have unique opportunities to provide education to their patients regarding the importance of dental care and the role of oral health in overall physical health...
- Advanced general dentistry program directors' attitudes on physician involvement in pediatric oral health careTed P Raybould
Professor, Department of Oral Health Science, College of Dentistry, University of Kentucky, Kentucky, USA
Spec Care Dentist 29:232-6. 2009..Directors who treated larger numbers of children from vulnerable populations tended to strongly support physician assistance with early assessment and preventive counseling...
- Advanced general dentistry program directors' attitudes and behaviors regarding pediatric dental training for residentsChristi Sporl Massey
Department of Behavioral Science, College of Medicine, University of Kentucky, USA
J Dent Educ 72:344-51. 2008..Approximately 88 percent of directors said that they would implement a pediatric oral health module in their curricula if they had access to one...
- Interdisciplinary management of patients with ectodermal dysplasiaJoseph E Van Sickels
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY, USA
J Oral Implantol 36:239-45. 2010..The authors briefly review the literature with respect to current therapy for patients with ectodermal dysplasia and present the case as an example of the coordinated care provided for a patient with complex skeletal and dental issues...
- Use of handheld computer technology to monitor general practice residents' clinical experiencesMarc D Dyer
General Practice Residency, Division of General Dentistry, Kentucky Clinic Dentistry, Kentucky, USA
J Dent Educ 70:1328-38. 2006..This methodology was beneficial to residency directors by allowing the examination of the experience distribution of each discipline in dentistry to determine the range of experiences that residents achieved...