Affiliation: University of Central Florida
- A service learning research methods courseElizabeth M Rash
School of Nursing, College of Health and Public Affairs, University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida 32816 2210, USA
J Nurs Educ 44:477-8. 2005..The course experience proved to be enlightening for both the students and instructor, and propelled students to continue their research beyond the course requirements...
- Advanced practice nurse attitudes toward sex offender patientsElizabeth Rash
College of Nursing, University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida, USA
J Am Acad Nurse Pract 19:328-31. 2007..To determine advanced practice nurses' (APNs') attitudes and behaviors toward patients in their practices who are registered sex offenders...
- A problem-based learning hybrid in a women's health courseElizabeth M Rash
College of Nursing, University of Central Florida, P O Box 162210, Orlando, FL 32816 2210, USA
J Nurs Educ 47:477-9. 2008..This article discusses the design and implementation, as well as the student and instructor perceptions, of this innovation...
- Clinicians' perspectives on motivational interviewing-based brief interventions in college healthElizabeth M Rash
The College of Nursing, The University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL 32816, USA
J Am Coll Health 57:379-80. 2008..Although MI-based brief interventions may be adapted and implemented and are beneficial in the college health setting, clinician education and further research is warranted...
- Simulating health promotion in an online environmentElizabeth M Rash
College of Nursing, University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida 32816, USA
J Nurs Educ 47:515-7. 2008..Chatroom transcripts and students' reflections demonstrated a deeper understanding and appreciation for motivational interviewing and appeared to alter their perceptions of health promotion beyond the task of providing patient education...
- Arthropod bites and stings. Recognition and treatmentElizabeth M Rash
University of Central Florida, Orlando, USA
Adv Nurse Pract 11:87-90, 92, 102. 2003