Affiliation: University of Pennsylvania
- Clinical diagnostic criteria and classification controversies in frontotemporal lobar degenerationKatya Rascovsky
Department of Neurology, Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
Int Rev Psychiatry 25:145-58. 2013....
- Sensitivity of revised diagnostic criteria for the behavioural variant of frontotemporal dementiaKatya Rascovsky
Department of Neurology, Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, 3400 Spruce Street, 3 West Gates, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Brain 134:2456-77. 2011..Future studies will be needed to establish the reliability and specificity of these revised diagnostic guidelines...
- Comparative semantic profiles in semantic dementia and Alzheimer's diseaseDavid J Libon
1 Department of Neurology, Drexel University Department of Neurology, 245 North 15th Street, 7th Floor, Philadelphia, PA, 19102, USA
Brain 136:2497-509. 2013..We discuss factors that may contribute to the semantic memory deficit in semantic variant primary progressive aphasia. ..
- Cognitive decline and reduced survival in C9orf72 expansion frontotemporal degeneration and amyotrophic lateral sclerosisDavid J Irwin
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Center for Neurodegenerative Disease Research, Alzheimer s Disease Core Center, Institute on Aging, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 84:163-9. 2013..To clarify this issue, we compared a large C9P cohort with carefully matched non-expansion (C9N) cases with a known or highly-suspected underlying TAR DNA-binding protein 43 (TDP-43) proteinopathy...
- Differentiating primary progressive aphasias in a brief sample of connected speechSharon Ash
Department of Neurology, Perelman School of Medicine of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, USA
Neurology 81:329-36. 2013....
- Interrater reliability of the new criteria for behavioral variant frontotemporal dementiaAmanda K Lamarre
Memory and Aging Center, Department of Neurology, University of California San Francisco, USA
Neurology 80:1973-7. 2013..To evaluate the interrater reliability of the new International Behavioural Variant FTD Criteria Consortium (FTDC) criteria for behavioral variant frontotemporal dementia (bvFTD)...
- Self-appraisal in behavioural variant frontotemporal degenerationLauren Massimo
Department of Neurology, University of Pennsylvania, 3400 Spruce Street, Gates Building, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 84:148-53. 2013..We examined whether a domain-specific versus multi-domain model best explains degraded self-appraisal in bvFTD...