Samantha A Ramsay
Affiliation: University of Idaho
- Child Care Mealtime and Active Play Partnerships (Child Care MAPP): evaluation of a training resource Web site for enhancing nutrition education communicationSamantha A Ramsay
School of Family and Consumer Science, University of Idaho, Moscow, ID Electronic address
J Nutr Educ Behav 45:803-5. 2013....
- Kindergarteners' entrée intake increases when served a larger entrée portion in school lunch: a quasi-experimentSamantha Ramsay
Family and Consumer Sciences, University of Idaho, 1031N Academic Way, Coeur d Alene, ID 83814, USA
J Sch Health 83:239-42. 2013..This study investigated kindergarteners' intake when they were given different entrée portion sizes from the lunch menu...
- Six characteristics of nutrition education videos that support learning and motivation to learnSamantha A Ramsay
Family and Consumer Sciences, University of Idaho, Coeur d Alene, ID 83814, USA
J Nutr Educ Behav 44:614-7. 2012..To identify characteristics in nutrition education video vignettes that support learning and motivation to learn about feeding children...
- "Are you done?" Child care providers' verbal communication at mealtimes that reinforce or hinder children's internal cues of hunger and satiationSamantha A Ramsay
Department of Family and Consumer Sciences, University of Idaho, Coeur d Alene, ID 83814, USA
J Nutr Educ Behav 42:265-70. 2010..To explore the verbal communication of child care providers regarding preschool children's internal and non-internal hunger and satiation cues...
- How much is enough? Tablespoon per year of age approach meets nutrient needs for childrenSamantha A Ramsay
Foods and Nutrition Family and Consumer Sciences, University of Idaho, 1031 N Academic Way, Coeur d Alene, ID 83815, USA
Appetite 58:163-7. 2012..Adults often ask health professionals for guidance on offering the appropriate serving sizes for young children and little research is available on whether serving size approaches meet children's nutrient needs...