- Mentor functions and outcomes: a comparison of men and women in formal and informal mentoring relationshipsB R Ragins
School of Business Administration, University of Wisconsin Milwaukee 53201, USA
J Appl Psychol 84:529-50. 1999..The gender composition of the relationship affected mentoring functions and outcomes, and protégé gender interacted with the type of relationship to affect mentoring functions...
- Pink triangles: antecedents and consequences of perceived workplace discrimination against gay and lesbian employeesB R Ragins
School of Business Administration, University of Wisconsin Milwaukee, 53211, USA
J Appl Psychol 86:1244-61. 2001..Perceived discrimination was associated with negative work attitudes and fewer promotions. Organizational policies and practices had the strongest impact on perceived discrimination and were directly related to outcomes...
- Making the invisible visible: fear and disclosure of sexual orientation at workBelle Rose Ragins
Sheldon B Lubar School of Business, University of Wisconsin Milwaukee, Milwaukee, WI 53211, USA
J Appl Psychol 92:1103-18. 2007..However, actual disclosure was unrelated to these variables. The utility of fear of disclosure for understanding processes underlying the disclosure of gay and other invisible stigmatized identities in the workplace is discussed...
- The way we were: gender and the termination of mentoring relationshipsB R Ragins
Department of Management, Marquette University, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53201 1881, USA
J Appl Psychol 82:945-53. 1997....
- Mentors' perceptions of negative mentoring experiences: scale development and nomological validationLillian T Eby
Department of Psychology, University of Georgia, Athens, GA 30602, USA
J Appl Psychol 93:358-73. 2008..The findings are discussed in terms of broadening the scope of mentoring research to consider the mentor's perspective of relationship problems and dyadic processes in mentoring relationships...