Affiliation: University of California
- Sexual victimization among a national probability sample of adolescent womenRamesh Raghavan
The National Center for Child Traumatic Stress, Los Angeles, USA
Perspect Sex Reprod Health 36:225-32. 2004..Forced sexual intercourse is becoming more salient for adolescent women nationwide, but little is known about sexual revictimization and its mediators among adolescents in middle and high school...
- Psychotropic medication use in a national probability sample of children in the child welfare systemRamesh Raghavan
The National Center for Child Traumatic Stress, University of California, Los Angeles, California 90064, USA
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 15:97-106. 2005..The aim of this study was to estimate the point prevalence of psychotropic medication use, and to describe relationships between child-level characteristics, provider type, and medication use among children in the child welfare system...
- Unmet mental health need and access to services for children with special health care needs and their familiesMoira Inkelas
Department of Health Services, School of Public Health, University of California, Los Angeles, UCLA Center for Healthier Children, Families, and Communities, Los Angeles, CA 90024, USA
Ambul Pediatr 7:431-8. 2007....
- Behavior problems and placement change in a national child welfare sample: a prospective studyGregory A Aarons
Department of Psychiatry, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, CA, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 49:70-80. 2010..The purpose of this study was to prospectively examine the relations of behavior problems and placement change in a nationally representative sample of youths in the National Survey of Child and Adolescent Well-Being...
- Administrative barriers to the adoption of high-quality mental health services for children in foster care: a national studyRamesh Raghavan
George Warren Brown School of Social Work, Department of Psychiatry, Washington University in St Louis, Campus Box 1196, One Brookings Drive, St Louis, MO 63130, USA
Adm Policy Ment Health 34:191-201. 2007..Implications and recommendations for mental health policymakers are discussed...
- Longitudinal patterns of health insurance coverage among a national sample of children in the child welfare systemRamesh Raghavan
Washington University in St Louis, Campus Box 1196, One Brookings Dr, St Louis, MO 63130, USA
Am J Public Health 98:478-84. 2008..We sought to describe health insurance coverage over time among a national sample of children who came into contact with child welfare or child protective services agencies...